Champions League 2012/13

Hello Europe, this is the strongest league in the world calling! Get prepared for a "German Finale" in Wembley! :TU:

Brilliant from Dortmund tonight. Should remember that they nearly went out in the QF tho. Fine margins this football lark.

Thoroughly deserved, Bayern and Dortmund should be in this final.

Tonight Madrid was completely outplayed and only equalised through an awful mistake by Hummels. That was totally against the run of play. Other than that, it was all about Dortmund, their style is fantastic. Free flowing offensive football, with purpose and always looking to be incisive and objective. Everything I wanted Arsenal to be at the moment, I must admit. Although I love our passing play and how we keep possession, we lack that incisive and efficient play.

Oh and Lewandowski was superb!

When Chelsea n Mutd played their final no one said such rubbish like best league!! Get a grip!

Of course they said. Premier League officials still see their league as leading competition in European association football.

Hello Europe, this is the strongest league in the world calling! Get prepared for a "German Finale" in Wembley! :TU:

that doesn't make Bundesliga the best league ..
just look at the marge between the 1st and the others ..
Bayern is beating "decent" teams like Wolfsburg, Hamburg, Hannover with 6 and 9 goals ..

In my opinion, the best league is when at least 7 or 8 clubs are too close to each other, speaking points of course ..

also concurrence must be severe in most of the games, sadly last years no big championship is great anymore ..
Spain : only Real and Barça
England : Manchester
Italy : Juventus
Germany : Bayern & BVB

while the other teams are just Comparsas

When Chelsea n Mutd played their final no one said such rubbish like best league!! Get a grip!

In the beginning of this season Liga BBVA was the strongest league after Bundesliga, even though they provided the same amount of teams to CL and to EL but spain had more CL teams with one team. And now as we can see the results, yeah it seems like Bundesliga is now the strongest championship in Europe.

Last edited:
Bayern are having an absolutely exceptional run at the moment, they didn't win much games that high in the last years. And all overall the league is very close the current 4th (Schalke) has 46 points, while the 13th of 18 teams (Wolfsburg) has 37 points, so the half of all teams is still competing for international starting places. And the first three are already "chosen". I can't think of any league that strong.

Who cares about that superficial "best league" nonsense, anyhow?
Best league is the one you enjoy watching the most. Period.

Kreisligagucker. :P

that doesn't make Bundesliga the best league ..
just look at the marge between the 1st and the others ..
Bayern is beating "decent" teams like Wolfsburg, Hamburg, Hannover with 6 and 9 goals ..

In my opinion, the best league is when at least 7 or 8 clubs are too close to each other, speaking points of course ..

also concurrence must be severe in most of the games, sadly last years no big championship is great anymore ..
Spain : only Real and Barça
England : Manchester
Italy : Juventus
Germany : Bayern & BVB

while the other teams are just Comparsas

Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham and City are top teams in PL...
Napoli, Milan clubs in Seria A
Leverkusen, Schalke in Bundesliga
Atletico, Malaga are in La Liga

Bundesliga has the least debts in whole Europe from the leagues you posted i believe...that´s why it is best and imo will only get better.

The competition there is also big, only last two seasons Bayern and BVB started to dominate domestically i believe...with such big gap to others.

In the beginning of this season Liga BBVA was the strongest league after Bundesliga, even though they provided the same amount of teams to CL and to EL but spain had more CL teams with one team. And now as we can see the results, yeah it seems like Bundesliga is now the strongest championship in Europe.

la liga was best ? not in last (6?) years buddy ;) la lga is more boring than EPL , Bundesliga , even serie a

Of course they said. Premier League officials still see their league as leading competition in European association football.

Oh! officials the one that sells their tv rights around the globe. Chelsea last year won the CL for a team in 6th place in the league at the time. I can`t think they were better than Bayern ,but they beat :RANT: them as shocking as it may be.

Germany doesn`t have a 'officials'? maybe the lower division aka 'mafia accounting' wants it that way. Im not sure, it could well be Germany doesn`t need their league to expand and happy to keep it that way. If, true Bayern owner who helps and contributes so much to other clubs to stay afloat :WASTED: There no need to have officials. So, your response is silly! but its your opinion therefore you can say Bundesliga is the best league and the reason are any league that face each other in CL interprets strongest league.

great match, happy i was proved wrong! jurgen klopp such a great guy i hope dortmund wins the final

oh ronaldo... can see why he never wins balon dor, went missing for 70mins in that game

What are the criteria test? Hope its not Sapina`s valuation.

1. attendances
2. finances
3. goals per game
4. no. of title winners in last 10 years
5. managers who have won top honours
6. stadiums (top tier)
7. star players (players who were at WC 2010)
8. success in continental semi finals in last 10 years

points are awarded from 10(best) to 1(worst)

total points

il stick up the article on imageshack now

Last edited:
WOW! I think that was just as impressive as Bayern. I'll definitely be supporting Borrussia in the final if they make it.

Reus and Gundogan :...

Don't buy it. It strikes me as premature to make these kinds of proclamations after 1 year where it looks like 2 german teams will make it to the final.

This will be only the 2nd time an english team has not been in the final in the last 9 years. Italy, Spain and England have shared the last 9 CL's equally between them in that time. Bayern has always been a big player in the CL even before people were bigging up the Bundesliga
I think they're both excellent sides, but give it time.

1. attendances
2. finances
3. goals per game
4. no. of title winners in last 10 years
5. managers who have won top honours
6. stadiums (top tier)
7. star players (players who were at WC 2010)
8. success in continental semi finals in last 10 years

points are awarded from 10(best) to 1(worst)

total points

il stick up the article on imageshack now

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/...ague-globally-can-it-break-into-the-top-five/ anyone can write anything :P nowadays

Don't buy it. It strikes me as premature to make these kinds of proclamations after 1 year where it looks like 2 german teams will make it to the final.

This will be only the 2nd time an english team has not been in the final in the last 9 years. Italy, Spain and England have shared the last 9 CL's equally between them in that time. Bayern has always been a big player in the CL even before people were bigging up the Bundesliga
I think they're both excellent sides, but give it time.

Exactly. Totally agree with this. It's as reactionary as saying English teams are woeful and done, less than a year after an English team won the damn thing.

Back
Top Bottom