Big Brother 9

She has princesses and flowers and stars and shite all over her bedroom walls. She isn't 'nice' She's a childish retard who needs to grow up and wake up.
:LOL: Spot on mate, you're absolutely right. That's what I don't like about her, I don't begrudge her winning either but I'd have much preferred Mikey or Darnell to win. I find it hard to have any sort of connection with Rachel because of how she acts.

I know she won't win though because she's "boring", which depresses me, because it proves that all society wants is an arsehole to stir up shit.

Chris, either you don't give the public enough credit, or you're going to have an gigantic phone bill next month :-pp ;))

She needs to grow up and wake up? She's happy, she's intelligent, there's nothing retarded about her. She surrounds herself in what makes her happy and happiness is what life is all about. It does genuinely make me feel sick that society is so twisted that someone who is permanently happy is told to "grow up" and be miserable. I don't know anybody else like her, but I wish I could be like her.

We play games that are total "make-believe" every day, whether it's football or filling someone with lead in a shooter or LittleBigPlanet, where we're going to be making our own little dollies. Are we retarded?

She has an amazing attitude despite everyone around her being a complete cunt and wanting her to change so they can feel better about being "grown up", i.e. miserable as shit. The people who live their lives begrudging anything to people who are happy more often than they are, need to look at themselves before they give advice to others. She deserves a nobel prize, fuck winning Big Brother.

And Jumbo, I haven't given the public enough credit, I'm made up that she won. I'm very, very surprised that the miserable wankers outweigh the others, even if it is only by less than 2%...

Last edited:
There's a difference between being happy and positive and acting like a child though mate that's all we're trying to say. I said before I dont begrudge her winning and I do genuinely believe she's a nice girl who tries to see the best in things, I just find it almost patronising how she acts at certain times and I think that it can come across contrived to some people. Like you said she's intelligent which to me is why I find her irritating because I know she doesn't need to be like that to be a nice, intelligent girl.

Anyway I'm opting out of this one now cos I can feel it getting heated and it's only bloody BB!!

:-D

Yeah thats quality as well

thinking hes a big man then he starts sweating and cant breathe hahaha

I would have pissed myself like Dale, Rex and Stuart if i was in there

Yeah definitely, me and my mate ate a load of chilli's once and then snorted some cayenne pepper and watching my mate squirm like that was one of the funniest things I've ever seen and that just reminds me of it.

Come on now, I'm sure there's something everyone else in the world knows that you or I don't know, it's one of those things. Like the guys on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire who get the first question wrong. One of them thought Canada was in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom