Big Brother 9

I have a sneaky suspician it will be Rachel aswell.

If not then probably Mikey.

I got both Mo and Kat right - leaving yesterday. I think I may be Psychic :DD

No I think Sara will win not Rachel

I meant Sarah aswell :LOL: god knows why I said Rachel :SHOCK:

Maybe thats my Psychic side coming through - maybe it will be Rachel?!!

If I were you guys I would put money on Rachel now - My Psychic side has a hundred percent record so far!!

I meant Sarah aswell :LOL: god knows why I said Rachel :SHOCK:

Maybe thats my Psychic side coming through - maybe it will be Rachel?!!

If I were you guys I would put money on Rachel now - My Psychic side has a hundred percent record so far!!

:lmao:

If Rachel wins then that is the end of Big Brother tbh. The most dull character to win in BB history. Yes even duller than Cameron!

Yeah I still want Darnell to win - he has been more of a dick recently. But I would still like him to win.

But I don't think he will after all the Sarah stuff and kat stuff.

EDIT: Rex also gets alot of cheers recently from the crowds - which is usually a good gauge aswell. But hopefully he doesn't win - that would just be a kick in the nuts.

It does my nut to see girls in the audience of Big Brother's Big Mouth saying "Rex, he's brilliant, he's so funny" etc etc etc... I had to switch it off last night.

Did you not see him bullying his girlfriend and putting her through the kind of stuff that puts women in mental hospitals? "Come here, go away, make me this, now I don't want it, you're a child, get away, WHY DID YOU GO AWAY THEN? DON'T IGNORE ME, RIGHT I'M IGNORING YOU!" Do you not see him now pulling Rachel to pieces, a woman who is made of sugar and kittens and has done nothing to nobody? Over nothing, over "you shouldn't have nominated me just because I call Sara a slut, but it's okay for me to nominate you because you're 'too nice'"?

Why do women looove guys who treat them like shit?

I was genuinely smacking my head against the wall when it was Mo and Kat last night, the public are idiots. Sorry public but you know you are. This is why dictators exist, because you're stupid. You need help.

Last edited:
I disagree - Rex really isn't that bad. He was wrong last night, that argument with Rachel was stupid and she was right to stick up for herself but I actually felt sorry for him when Nicole was in there, she's a fucking nightmare, absolute pain in the arse of a girl, she was horrible to everyone and brought him down with her.

I want him or Darnell to win.

He was wrong last night, that argument with Rachel was stupid and she was right to stick up for herself
It's constant though, it's not just that one occasion. Mikey is annoying, he does it too, but Rex does it in a much nastier way. I've known enough blokes like him in my lifetime to know that it would do the world a favour if he was hit by a train.

None of them deserve to win. Rachel is nice but you could put any boring nice person in there and they wouldn't deserve to win. Sara is a cock tease but seems quite nice. Darnell is paranoid and moans but he's still my favourite. Rex can be quite funny but he's a knob a lot of the time. Mikey annoys the shit out of me.

Rachel deserves to win IMO. They treat her like crap, and she's been nice to everyone in that house, for three months. Anyone who speaks to Rex like a nice bloke when he's called her all kinds of shit, deserves to win.

I know she won't win though because she's "boring", which depresses me, because it proves that all society wants is an arsehole to stir up shit.

I don't think she deserves to win at all. I know what you're saying mate, but if he was really that horrible to her she would've cracked up or broken down about it but she hasn't because a lot of the time he's nice to her as well and maybe she can see that that's just how he is and he doesn't mean to hurt her?

She can be really, really childish and that's what I find most irritating I think. I'm not saying everyone should be serious all the time (for fucks sake look at me!), it's great that she tries to see good in things etc but she acts like she's in primary school at times and some of the decisions she makes aren't that of a 20-something year old. Also, she is so patronising to Mikey, she talks to him like he's a retard and she does it all the time. It's just as well he doesn't seem to mind it but if she spoke to me like that it would really get me down, he's blind not five!

I think Darnell should win to be honest. If Sara wins it's because of the bullying thing, she probably would have already gone had that not happened, no doubt about it. I don't think Rex will win, he's upset too many people with his 'demeanor' and just how he is and that will outweigh the people that like him. Mikey, I could understand but he's seemed unpopular with the crowds so I'm not sure and he's never been properly up for eviction so there's no gauge. Darnell has been good to watch, he's funny, he's had ups and downs, he's made mistakes, but the guys got issues and he's tried to make up for them, he obviously didnt mean any of that to Sara and she obviously understands that so that shouldn't be held against him.

Rex just is totally unaware of himself.

He says he isn't a bully and try's to mask things he says as saying 'It's just a conversation' or 'I was joking'

No it's not just a conversation you fucking twat - you basically pick on Rachel all the time. It is Bullying and he should have been called up on it along time ago.

Lets have a 'Conversation' about you being a fucking vain, Bullying Ginger Prick who loves the sound of his own voice. Then see if you don't get upset - because it's just a 'conversation' and I was 'Joking' even though I meant every word of it.

He is a fucking Hypocrite, materialistic, controlling prick. He only has trouble with Nicole because they obviously shouldn't belong together - but he is with her because he wants a fit, big titted blonde 19 year old to go out with - to show off with his watches and jewellery.

I really didn't like Mikey at the start when he was with Mario. But he has turned into a funny guy and he doesn't give a shit. He tells Rex exactly what he is to his face - when everybody is too chicken shit to do so. He also told Nicole aswell which was brilliant!!

Another thing about Rex is the way he treats his 'friends' - he also bullies Mo aswell - the amazing thing is Mo still licks Rex arse! Also people like Kat see no wrong in him - even when he is fucking acting dispicably against her best friend Rachel.

Also the Saddest thing I have ever seen in any house ever and in life. Was when Rex and Nicole were in bed and they basically admitted they had no friends apart from eachother and maybe they have made some friends in the house!!!! I think this just highlights what a sack of shite Rex is and his Girlfriend and why nobody wants to be their friends.

Basically if somebody like Rex wins - then it just shows even more the Decline of society of today - if people condone and celebrate a Fucking bullying twat like him.

BB was well funny last night with them all impersonating each other

I bet Darnell shot up the rankings now with that little "I don't care about the money, people like me" quote last night

I hope Rex gets a rusty garden shovel shoved in his face after he gets out.

He is an arrogant gobshite, that would have been floored if he had of spoken to people like he has done, outside the house.

His most ridiculous statement of the series has to be this....

Rachael - "I went on a hen do and drank for 4 days solid which was pretty mad."

Rex - "Yeah but what you have to understand Rach is that I will have drank more in 1 hour than you drank all that weekend."

Yeah OK then you little Ginger Cone head.

The most deserving two are left IMO (apart from perhaps Lisa who is a doll), which I really, really didn't expect. Good on you, British public.

I really think if Mikey wasn't blind he would have been out a long while ago. Look at the guy who won a couple years back who had tourettes.

Pete. He had a heart of gold though.

I'm surprised Darnell didn't win actually, or Rex. I've not given the public enough credit.

i told you I had a sixth sense - hopefully it only works with big brother, I don't want to be seeing ghosts and shit!!!!

So so happy. My girlfriend is fuming because she thinks it's all an act but I'm sorry, you can't put on an act for three months.

Rachel is brilliant.

I agree - she is just a nice person full stop.

It just shows the society we live in today, when people think there is something wrong with someone just because they are too nice.

She got constantly bullied in that house - it was disgraceful. But she handled it well and has won. Good on her.

I found her a bit annoying and she wasn't the most exciting housemate - but I can't begrudge her winning.

yesani.gif

I agree - she is just a nice person full stop.

It just shows the society we live in today, when people think there is something wrong with someone just because they are too nice.

She has princesses and flowers and stars and shite all over her bedroom walls. She isn't 'nice' She's a childish retard who needs to grow up and wake up.

She's the type of person you see on tv and has ended up giving away all of her money to some lovely looking bloke who knocked on the door offering her some really great goods. But now she's found out he's ran off to Spain and then she'll burst into tears and some muppet with more money than sense will see her on TV and give her money and she'll never learn.

Plus flabby bingo wings at that age!? :SS

Back
Top Bottom