Best recent Fifa after applying Anth James' gameplay?

JamieH

League 2
 
Joined
9 August 2021
Location
Manchester
Team
United
with regards to the latest Fifas, Fifa 21 - FC26, after applying Anth James' gameplay mods which one ended up having the best gameplay?

I've looked at his gameplay for FC26 and it looks so much better but before I try to set it up I'm wondering if there are any better/earlier option?

Also if I go the FC26 route, which single season retro mod is the most complete/impressive? Teams/adboards etc.

I'd really appreciate any advice
 
If you have FIFA 22 try this :

 
with regards to the latest Fifas, Fifa 21 - FC26, after applying Anth James' gameplay mods which one ended up having the best gameplay?

I've looked at his gameplay for FC26 and it looks so much better but before I try to set it up I'm wondering if there are any better/earlier option?

Also if I go the FC26 route, which single season retro mod is the most complete/impressive? Teams/adboards etc.

I'd really appreciate any advice
Hi Jamie. It might sound obvious, but I honestly believe it’s the current version of the mod with FC26 without question. More work, more learning, as well as some specific positive changes from EA over the years has got us here. Hoping for more in FC27, but I’d say if you can get your hands on any of them with my mod, go with the latest.

In terms of retro patches, I use the Big Classic Patch 2004 (there’s others available too). I also love the World Cup Rewind patches (which you’ll find on the soccergaming forums).
 
If you have FIFA 22 try this :


I don't have fifa 22 but I can get it from a key site, it is expensive though

I'll see if i can find any videos online of your gameplay, thanks pal
 
Hi Jamie. It might sound obvious, but I honestly believe it’s the current version of the mod with FC26 without question. More work, more learning, as well as some specific positive changes from EA over the years has got us here. Hoping for more in FC27, but I’d say if you can get your hands on any of them with my mod, go with the latest.

In terms of retro patches, I use the Big Classic Patch 2004 (there’s others available too). I also love the World Cup Rewind patches (which you’ll find on the soccergaming forums).
I really appreciate you replying mate, i thought that might be the case regarding the most recent being the most advanced, that makes sense

good to know that the gameplay mod works wit the retro patches too. I'm deciding between the 08 and 04 one

thanks again
 
Back
Top Bottom