Best FIFA 16 gameplay simulation settings are here. Best football game ever!

Like often when a team presses a centre back and the CB distributes to their FB, the FB will look up and try and play a high ball to the CF making a run in between opposition FB & CB

I’ve never seen those speculative balls played, it’s always on the deck and into feet
The main weakpoint of this perfect football game is the CPU variety. Did anyone figure out how to make CPU take more risks and more creative into attack? Through attribdbeditor, config changes or anything? I find FIFA 17/18 too easy now since i have played that game tons.
 
The main weakpoint of this perfect football game is the CPU variety. Did anyone figure out how to make CPU take more risks and more creative into attack? Through attribdbeditor, config changes or anything? I find FIFA 17/18 too easy now since i have played that game tons.
I’ve found some success with eFootball

It’s a LOT more easily moddable gameplay wise than other games

Obviously offline content is an issue so I am also collaborating with someone very talented on their master league project
 
I’ve found some success with eFootball

It’s a LOT more easily moddable gameplay wise than other games

Obviously offline content is an issue so I am also collaborating with someone very talented on their master league project
I don't know if it's more moddable than FIFA/FC with EBX gameplay edits though. Most dt edits are placebo.
 
The main weakpoint of this perfect football game is the CPU variety. Did anyone figure out how to make CPU take more risks and more creative into attack? Through attribdbeditor, config changes or anything? I find FIFA 17/18 too easy now since i have played that game tons.
I had the same issue with FIFA 16 and 17—great games, but too easy. Eventually, through trial and error—using a mix of mods and extreme slider settings—I managed to make matches more challenging and ensure the CPU scores more goals. I’m currently playing one of my toughest seasons in FIFA 17; I have to work hard for every goal. I increased the difficulty level but lose a bit of realism, but I can live with that.However, in both '16 and '17, the problem remains that when playing against giants or top-tier teams, you generally don't feel the difference on the pitch.
 
Last edited:
I am trying to re-play this and did a clean install, copied over the clean FIFA 1.0 version folder. but now the EA app says it needs to update. If I go online the game wont launch. I can quite remember did a miss a step?
It shouldn't happen, but maybe is because you're using FIFA 1.0, and it triggers somehow the update procedure in EA app? Not sure though.
 
I am trying to re-play this and did a clean install, copied over the clean FIFA 1.0 version folder. but now the EA app says it needs to update. If I go online the game wont launch. I can quite remember did a miss a step?
Open the EA App, press the top left line icon, click "Go Offline". Now, you can launch the game by pressing the play button in the offline mode. It should work. I am playing v1.00 (Release version) this way.
 
Open the EA App, press the top left line icon, click "Go Offline". Now, you can launch the game by pressing the play button in the offline mode. It should work. I am playing v1.00 (Release version) this way.

Thank you I am offline. Is there anything else I needed to do besides copy over all the folder? Do I need to regenerate something?
I did a clean install. Then I just copied my 1.00 folder over it overriding. Went offline and that's it, Well the only other change I did was to some DLL as with my amd card I get some weird colors. I might retry again from scratch

It shouldn't happen, but maybe is because you're using FIFA 1.0, and it triggers somehow the update procedure in EA app? Not sure though.

Yea I used to be able to run it in offline mode so it wouldn't ask for update. Will retry again today.
 
Thank you I am offline. Is there anything else I needed to do besides copy over all the folder? Do I need to regenerate something?
I did a clean install. Then I just copied my 1.00 folder over it overriding. Went offline and that's it, Well the only other change I did was to some DLL as with my amd card I get some weird colors. I might retry again from scratch



Yea I used to be able to run it in offline mode so it wouldn't ask for update. Will retry again today.
I don't use this mod in particular. So, I am not sure about what's happening. I thought you wanted to play the release version (like me). So, when I saw your message, I thought it would help you. If you are using some kind of Reshade, then that could be the problem.
 
Back
Top Bottom