Bayern Munchen Thread

Who is your fav bayern munich player !!

• Total voters
so elaborate, just because you state something doesnt mean its a fact. city are good enough upfront with de bruyne fit. they could do with another good striker as bony has been a farce but still.

imo guardiola has failed at bayern unless they win the cl this season. they didnt bring him in to only win the bundesliga. tonight just proved that his style of playing is way too stoic, its not a coincidence both bayern goals fell from crosses into the box. the bayern on show tonight for the come-back was heynckes bayern, not peps.

I have to agree untill the last sentence... the goals made by Bayern were due to players the club bought long after previous coach left... even the third goal was by Muller and Pep´s player... the 4th by Coman himself... i don´t know even how many players there were playing from Heynckes era tonight...maybe 4 max is my guess..

edit: yeah only 4 players left in tonight´s Bayern team from Heynckes era...Neuer, Muller, Ribéry and Lahm (Boateng who was injured tonight and Robben who did not play)

Last edited:
Yeah not sure why that goal was disallowed, perfectly good goal and would have likely taken Juventus through. Beautiful chip too!

so elaborate, just because you state something doesnt mean its a fact. city are good enough upfront with de bruyne fit. they could do with another good striker as bony has been a farce but still.

imo guardiola has failed at bayern unless they win the cl this season. they didnt bring him in to only win the bundesliga. tonight just proved that his style of playing is way too stoic, its not a coincidence both bayern goals fell from crosses into the box. the bayern on show tonight for the come-back was heynckes bayern, not peps.

You didn't elaborate

We have good attacking players, like Aguero, Silva, Sterling, De Bruyne, but we no longer play as a unit, we don't even camp on the oppositions box anymore. Under MP we just hope for a piece of individual brilliance - usually Aguero. Our goalscoring record has plummeted over MP's 3 seasons. And because we don't control games anymore we are even more vulnerable at the back. We have like a 30% win ratio over the last 20 PL games - it's absolutely criminal!

Tonight Bayern let in 2 goals thanks to uncharacteristic mistakes by Alaba and Neuer (both goals - and the 3rd disallowed one). He has a good defensive record at Bayern. With that said, to beat Barca they'll need their full strength backline

I'm not sure Pep is against crosses. He's a very flexible coach. The game turned last night thanks to Bayern basically playing with 2 right wingers in Costa and Coman. It worked.

Pep has improved Bayern imo. They play better football and have gone on to win titles when usually Bayern have a tendency to drop off after winning the league. And unlike many managers who leave clubs he will be leaving them with some excellent new young players - and, thanks to the manager, versatile ones at that.

Is he perfect? no, he hasn't won the CL with Bayern - going out to the eventual winners on both occasions - but he's probably the best around, esp. when you take into account all facets of management

In the end "good football" means nothing, look at Wenger with Arsenal (except that at the moment Arsenal doens't play good football anymore).

If Pep can't win the CL with Bayern, he has failed IMO (considering the team did win the CL just before he came and the players that were bought in the meantime).

I wonder if Pep will be able to win the Cl with City, considering that until now he couldn't do it with a much better squad in Munchen.

Of course he will overhaul the current City squad...

Juve lost once they send Morata on bench...

to be fair, as much as Bayern was lethal and clinical... Juve were the better team untill the substitution of Morata...

the substitutions were awfull from Alegri..

Bayern were lucky and how ironicall the Juve player Coman made this win possible...massive talent... Costa for Brazil and Coman for France... one of best young players for a long time... well Costa is 25 already.. but yeah..

Also Kimmich, what a responsibility in his age..he playes like a veteran defender... who is this kid? incredible.

It ' was a great game , perhaps as said Juventus deserved something more ... but unfortunately only one team can go on , I would not give responsibility to Allegri replacements unfortunately Juve have several absences and changes in a game like yesterday are inevitable ... the guys did everything they could do, i am very proud of the team ....

You didn't elaborate

We have good attacking players, like Aguero, Silva, Sterling, De Bruyne, but we no longer play as a unit, we don't even camp on the oppositions box anymore. Under MP we just hope for a piece of individual brilliance - usually Aguero. Our goalscoring record has plummeted over MP's 3 seasons. And because we don't control games anymore we are even more vulnerable at the back. We have like a 30% win ratio over the last 20 PL games - it's absolutely criminal!

Tonight Bayern let in 2 goals thanks to uncharacteristic mistakes by Alaba and Neuer (both goals - and the 3rd disallowed one). He has a good defensive record at Bayern. With that said, to beat Barca they'll need their full strength backline

I'm not sure Pep is against crosses. He's a very flexible coach. The game turned last night thanks to Bayern basically playing with 2 right wingers in Costa and Coman. It worked.

Pep has improved Bayern imo. They play better football and have gone on to win titles when usually Bayern have a tendency to drop off after winning the league. And unlike many managers who leave clubs he will be leaving them with some excellent new young players - and, thanks to the manager, versatile ones at that.

Is he perfect? no, he hasn't won the CL with Bayern - going out to the eventual winners on both occasions - but he's probably the best around, esp. when you take into account all facets of management

the quality upfront is there, thats what i meant.

in tangible form you can't say bayern have improved unless they win ucl this season. im sure pep isnt against crosses but against juve it was a last attempt to salvage something and it worked. quick play on the wings and crosses in the box were very characteristic of heynckes way of playing, and im sure lewandowski would prefer to play this way, as well as müller. evra couldnt keep up for the entire 90 minutes and especially not another half an hour after that and it showed. i know their defense wasnt complete but even with boateng pep's bayern looks shaky too often. i believe guardiola got very lucky morata's goal was disallowed but then again juve probably wouldnt pushed for a third.

Really looking forward to the game tonight. I've put a bet on it being a score-draw, with Liverpool going through on away goals - but I fear I've bet with my heart and not my head...

I'm looking forward to this one as well!
Will be a very intense game from beginning to end.

Now I only need a good excuse to leave the office.

What has happened to Bayern? I didn't see the first leg but they look a shadow of the team they once were. They were very good at passing it in their own half though.

What has happened to Bayern? I didn't see the first leg but they look a shadow of the team they once were. They were very good at passing it in their own half though.
Look at the age of most of their squad and their failure to sign many big players in the last few years. Does anymore need to be said mate ;)

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

What an awesome ending of the season. Robbery scoring... it ain’t get any more beautiful!!

Im relieved. I’m satisfied. I’m just happy!!! :D

:RSCARF::EASY::DANCE::ROCK::BOUNCE::TU:

A lovely Sunday to all of you! 😊

A2932A86-E24D-4CDC-A3BA-4FABF6E30AF4.jpeg
Might getting me a huge ice cone later... 😂 ...with extra cream! 😉

I just want the third cup now so much!! Let it happen!! Please.

Back
Top Bottom