Bayern Munchen Thread

Who is your fav bayern munich player !!

• Total voters
what was sadder was even the coaching staff snubbed Porter.He had his hand extended and they waved him off to go away. :?

respect to Porter, Pep is still his idol

Porter said:
"That was such a small part of tonight," he said. "There's really no reason for me to talk about it. Coaches get heated…like I said, there was so much good to talk about that there's no reason to make that a story."

What Guardiola did is very unclassy and rare from him, but it's not the right way to do things and can't be justified no matter what.

On the other hand, I watched some minutes of the game and some highlights and the USA players were straight violent and did very absurd tackles that don't belong to a friendly match. Many players deserve straight red cards, which is very strange as well in a friendly. I don't know what exactly happened there or who gave the order to the players to act like that.

Both things are equally unclassy in my book.

What a classless dickhead, and who's the turnip behind him in the tracksuit trying to shoo the MLS coach away? Heyknes didnt seem to do stuff like this and Hitzfeld and Henke were much more professional about stuff like this.

The tackles were not that bad anyway, Guardiola is a total primadonna with stuff like this, the mini threat to lave Bayern at the end of last season and the rant he had at the journalist after the Man Utd match.

Also why have a go at Porter? It was an all star game, half the squad were voted for by fans or selected by the commissioner (Gerber?) not by Caleb Porter. Porter only had the squad together for a handful of days and he'd only actually coached 3 of the squad before anyway. This was a sort of hodge-podge team that was cobbled together over a few days, with a lot of the players having never played together before, so pinning it all on the coach as some sort of deliberate subversive tactic is a poor scapegoat in my opinion. If Bayern want to grow their profile in the USA then this sort of behaviour isn't a good way to do it.

AP817469627388.jpg

Seriously, though, if you're gonna troll like that, might as well look for a smaller (and more relevant) picture. Like this beauty here:
fcb_heynckes_triple_pokale_628.jpg

mmmh, what a juicy collection O_O

... and then, maybe put something like this:
Pep-Guardiola-Bayern-Munchen-Sad-2013-2014.jpg

up against it to emphasize the current contrast after a defeat in a mightily important match like today's.

Lastly, I'd expect a typical:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D :D :D :D :D - though I forgot what to type for the "coat"-emoticon, I'm still just a troll-padawan after all. Maybe the master will teach me!

Well, you haven't witnessed his Frankfurt days. :P

now i'm curious. what did he do? :D

anyway, i gotta say i really miss jupp. his 2012/2013 bayern team played some of the most beautiful football i've watched over the last 10 years.
i really like guardiola, but heynckes football that season was just breathtaking.

He suspended Jay Jay Okocha, Maurizio Gaudino and Tony Yeboah after some lazy training units but hell, back then Uwe Bein usually trains only two days a week.

Still think he is a shmock!

Last edited:
Just to clarify for ... "someone": I meant that picture was huge. Heynckes is no big ass. Maybe a little ass for the Frankfurt-thing, but not a big one. ;)
He got much cooler and wiser with the years.

Oh, and I figured out I have to write :coat: in BIG ASS letters to get :COAT:

Fox bought Bundesliga rights for live games since they lost the EPL bid. I think this will open the fan base across the pond. Im looking forward to seeing the smaller clubs perform . Bayern looks fantastic tonight!

hes proven nothing, with defense like that city will be the same. city doesnt have issues upfront.

Been a while since I saw "that kind of game" from a Bayern side. I guess not since Kahn and Van Bommel's days (Getafe springs to mind). There are plenty of things worthy of harsh criticism in Bayern's performance tonight, but the amazing fighting spirit kind of washes that all away.
But I sure hope we won't draw Barcelona now. This shell of a defensive line would stand no chance. At least Martinez should be back in time for the semis.

Juve lost once they send Morata on bench...

to be fair, as much as Bayern was lethal and clinical... Juve were the better team untill the substitution of Morata...

the substitutions were awfull from Alegri..

Bayern were lucky and how ironicall the Juve player Coman made this win possible...massive talent... Costa for Brazil and Coman for France... one of best young players for a long time... well Costa is 25 already.. but yeah..

Also Kimmich, what a responsibility in his age..he playes like a veteran defender... who is this kid? incredible.

Back
Top Bottom