Arsenal Thread

Thing is groups are tricky , It depends who we play in league around the group. PSG / Arsenal has no rights to get through. I hope we get through whether if by goal difference or goal scored like the group we had Dortmund , Napoli it was tough. Everyone said we won't get through ;)

Very interesting to see what impact he has on the squad. Martinez was smart to involve Henry on the staff. I hope Belgium wins the WC !

Gentlemen ...The Arsenal :BOP:

CrIl0LLWYAAQuQz.jpg

Only caught the last 2 minutes, but that is absolutely appalling refereeing.

1. Long fouled 2 feet from the linesman, no foul.
2. Player down wiht head injury, everyone and their dog waving to Madley, doesn't stop play.
3. Ball comes in, defender and Giroud batle, ball cleared, gives penalty. Even Giroud didn't appeal.

Championship for him next week. No points for Southampton. Appalling.

Was very weird seeing a player down motionless from a head injury right in the middle of the goal and the ref seemingly being the only one not noticing.

Guess it was too much to ask for ArsenalfanTV to be mustsee viewing after our result today tho

OX/Theo offer little in the final 3rd (distribution wise can't put a single ball in the box)
Arsenal played unbalanced (Coq should be 3rd choice , never should start imo ) Xhaka/Neny have better ball skills and passing ability w/ scoring perks.
The refereeing was shocking giving yellows for being opinionated? although that Monreal stepping on heel was weird and the player looked like he slipped and wasn`t complaining like he didn`t notice how he fell.(strange stuff)
Arsena`sl penalty its a weird one tbh coming together, slight pull down possibly? even Ozil tweeted very lucky win...say it all really.

3pts at the end

I get it , I`m just not use to this rule or rule being implemented. I think shirt tugging is something most players find it normal. Giroud reacted after losing the battle which is normal ,but then every player protest every foul.

Giroud was pulling the defenders shirt behind his back, one split second before that. Giroud didn't even appeal for it, he was getting up when it was given.

Anyway, doesn't matter. Wouldn't be it be great in this year of Mourinho v Pep if Wenger were to win the league?

Giroud was pulling the defenders shirt behind his back, one split second before that. Giroud didn't even appeal for it, he was getting up when it was given.

Anyway, doesn't matter. Wouldn't be it be great in this year of Mourinho v Pep if Wenger were to win the league?
Won't happen

Arsenal has more of a chance to take away Leicester last season title due to doping then Wenger winning it. Wenger looks unhappy spending so much lol.

I don`t understand, how Xhaka can`t get on the starting XI ? yet he proves his worth, what a screamer ! Alexis is our best winger , Iwobi has potential but lacks the tracking back like Alexis provides. Alexis is no striker. 3pts keeping close tabs on MCity

I don`t understand, how Xhaka can`t get on the starting XI ? yet he proves his worth, what a screamer ! Alexis is our best winger , Iwobi has potential but lacks the tracking back like Alexis provides. Alexis is no striker. 3pts keeping close tabs on MCity
I don't understand either. Xhaka played very solid in every match he played so far and gives us a lot of stability in midfield.

- Xhaka and Coquelin against offensive teams
- Xhaka and Cazorla against defensive teams

Perfect partnerships if you ask me

Did Bendtner play, jonney?
IMO he has been one of the most overrated players ever...never thought he was half decent...
This Iwobi guy seems a very good player...

I think Neny n Xhaka were exceptional in the middle. Perez has pace n seems stronger than Alexis , he wasn't easily push off the ball. That 2nd goal of his was strength n composed well.

Them Arsenal boys are playing for fun \0/ . This Mustafi scares the hell out of me it's like having Alexis in defense , ĤƐ's in your face if you're 10 yds near him w/ or w/o the ball in your grill. Per/Ramsey/Giroud you're not getting in this squad.

Just saw Walcott's goal against Chelsea for the first time.
Vintage Arsenal...contender for goal of the season.

No other team plays better football than Arsenal on form...but nevertheless COYS!

Back
Top Bottom