Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

I thinking about try this mod but first i must buy a game and join to patreon so i have a question. Most important thing to me its play career mode with demanding and balanced games. I want to cpu play offensive, creating chances , scoring goals. I want to the strong team play like strong team and can beat me for eg 3:0. I want to have challenging game even with medium or weak teams. I want to cpu attack and score after good play, not only after my mistakes. I want to have fun from scoring goals and win the match. Looking for variety , intresting games in whole season with some spectacular comebacks , some hard 1:0 win or lose. Last years i play fifa 14-19 , i dont play any fifa game from 20-24. In fifa games that i play i notice that cpu plays passive in attack and doesnt score many goals even on Legendary or Ultimate ( i like to play with auto or semi auto controls settings) But i dont want to unrealistic result like 4:3 , 5:4 in in every other match. You know what I mean? If I have such requirements for the game, is it worth investing in fc24 and the paid version of the mod?

I thinking about try this mod but first i must buy a game and join to patreon so i have a question. Most important thing to me its play career mode with demanding and balanced games. I want to cpu play offensive, creating chances , scoring goals. I want to the strong team play like strong team and can beat me for eg 3:0. I want to have challenging game even with medium or weak teams. I want to cpu attack and score after good play, not only after my mistakes. I want to have fun from scoring goals and win the match. Looking for variety , intresting games in whole season with some spectacular comebacks , some hard 1:0 win or lose. Last years i play fifa 14-19 , i dont play any fifa game from 20-24. In fifa games that i play i notice that cpu plays passive in attack and doesnt score many goals even on Legendary or Ultimate ( i like to play with auto or semi auto controls settings) But i dont want to unrealistic result like 4:3 , 5:4 in in every other match. You know what I mean? If I have such requirements for the game, is it worth investing in fc24 and the paid version of the mod?
Hey man, honestly I can’t give you assurances about anything like this. I believe these elements are in the gameplay, but so much is subjective, so my opinion and 10 other opinions might not be the exact same as yours. It’s up to you if you want to try fc24. Play it as vanilla and then play my mod if you decide.

All I can say is I’ve worked extremely hard on this mod and in my opinion and many others the game is playing very well - and far better than it does by default. I provide over 150+ options for people to customise their gameplay also, as the scope for what people define as ‘realistic’ is much larger than many realise. The rest is your call!

Last edited:
Hey man, honestly I can’t give you assurances about anything like this. So much is subjective, so my opinion and 10 other opinions might not be the exact same as yours. It’s up to you if you want to try fc24. Play it as vanilla and then play my mod if you decide.

All I can say is I’ve worked extremely hard on this mod and in my opinion and many others the game is playing very well - and far better than it does by default. I provide over 150+ options for people to customise their gameplay also, as the scope for what people define as ‘realistic’ is much larger than many realise. The rest is your call!
I know that FC 24 is only playable with your mod. I also know that there are plenty of options to adapt to the individual needs of players. This is amazing, and definitely worth investing that small amount of money. I'm asking users who have been playing FC24 with your mod for a long time what the matches are like. Basically, it's not the gameplay itself and its details, but whether it's possible to get what I want, i.e. a CPU that creates opportunities and can score a lot of goals. I'm looking for a challenge. And so far, after several seasons of playing FIFA or PES, I got bored even if the gameplay as a whole was good because in too many matches i try attack , take a shots , creating chances and the cpu played well in defense and midfield. When attacking, he usually had no idea how to surprise me and score a goal. Shot statistics even against the best teams looked like this: 10:3, 5:1, 8:0.... Maybe fc24 with your mod will be what I'm currently looking for in a football game, hence the question for mod users

Interesting theory of course. I often read about to set it off in previous FIFA Gameplay threads as well.
The good thing is, it´s still possible to set the Adaptive difficulty off! I have attached you a fifamod where the AD is set to off if your interested in.
Or! Check out my Screenshots below to do it by yourself in Frosty Editor. The Screenshots are showing the exact pathes where you find the file. I discovered the option to set it off a couple of weeks ago. This time not in the cl.ini or locale.ini like in the old Games, it´s set inside the initFS File of FC 24 and from there you must go to the Script/Product.ini. Scroll down till you find the string which obviously controls the AD, because it´s set to 1 (of course = on)

In my linked mod it´s already set to 0 (off). Try your Game with the Mod and if you want I would like to read from you if you feel a difference to your current impressions. ;-)

https://mega.nz/file/hQQU0ABD#4kOWGOkKBLys0A4hgfmdqo7-UMglKMfk3bu13Gg6Y3k

Wooow many thanks! I was stuck to the good old time of fifa 16 txt editing :) Thank you for the link, and of course for the screenshots, i will try to do it myself so i learn how to create a mod.

May i send you a PM about something i try to achieve? You seem to have knowledge in newer fifa editing and it might be interesting for career mod players. It is something small but it breaks the immersion: i play Dritte liga and had a game in Dresden where 60% of the crowd was black poeple and with spanish policemen , very unrealistic. I have some clues about what to mod (generic stadiums country id in the DB stadium table) but don't know exactly how to bring it to the game.

Congrats @Anth James, your latest release is really special stuff. This is the biggest advancement between releases I've felt - the horrible inconsistencies in the default game, like the speed-bursts I'm used to seeing from moonwalking AI magnetising into position, have been all-but-eliminated, and the overall pace of the game is so much more consistent.

Great stuff. I only wish EA had you on board!

Interesting theory of course. I often read about to set it off in previous FIFA Gameplay threads as well.
The good thing is, it´s still possible to set the Adaptive difficulty off! I have attached you a fifamod where the AD is set to off if your interested in.
Or! Check out my Screenshots below to do it by yourself in Frosty Editor. The Screenshots are showing the exact pathes where you find the file. I discovered the option to set it off a couple of weeks ago. This time not in the cl.ini or locale.ini like in the old Games, it´s set inside the initFS File of FC 24 and from there you must go to the Script/Product.ini. Scroll down till you find the string which obviously controls the AD, because it´s set to 1 (of course = on)

In my linked mod it´s already set to 0 (off). Try your Game with the Mod and if you want I would like to read from you if you feel a difference to your current impressions. ;-)

https://mega.nz/file/hQQU0ABD#4kOWGOkKBLys0A4hgfmdqo7-UMglKMfk3bu13Gg6Y3k
Thank you mate! Work great for me in exhibition match, I noticed a lot of difference in legend, freer gameplay in general, I haven't tested the career

Congrats @Anth James, your latest release is really special stuff. This is the biggest advancement between releases I've felt - the horrible inconsistencies in the default game, like the speed-bursts I'm used to seeing from moonwalking AI magnetising into position, have been all-but-eliminated, and the overall pace of the game is so much more consistent.

Great stuff. I only wish EA had you on board!
Thanks so much Chris, I hope you're able to get some enjoyment out of FC24!

Thank you mate! Work great for me in exhibition match, I noticed a lot of difference in legend, freer gameplay in general, I haven't tested the career
I am glad if some Guys find it useful. But to be clear: 1) I don´t know if those settings interefer with @Anth James Mod!
So please don´t use them together, or other you Guys know what exactly is the outcome.

And 2) Let´s talk further if you want in PM a.e. I really like to know how the settings act in a long term of many Matches, but let us keep Anth´s Thread clear only for his Mod. :))

Wooow many thanks! I was stuck to the good old time of fifa 16 txt editing :) Thank you for the link, and of course for the screenshots, i will try to do it myself so i learn how to create a mod.

May i send you a PM about something i try to achieve? You seem to have knowledge in newer fifa editing and it might be interesting for career mod players. It is something small but it breaks the immersion: i play Dritte liga and had a game in Dresden where 60% of the crowd was black poeple and with spanish policemen , very unrealistic. I have some clues about what to mod (generic stadiums country id in the DB stadium table) but don't know exactly how to bring it to the game.
I am glad you will try to enhance your modding Horizon maybe with FC 24! :)) Of course, feel free to PM me. Than we can talk about those file editings you mentioned. And yes we can try to find a solution of your Dynamo Dresden crowd. See you in PM, though.

Do we need a new version of the live editor?
Never mind, this has been posted by Aranaktu on his Patreon:

If you have updated your game to TU18 on 23th July and you try to run your game with live editor you may probably see this

This looks like popup from Denuvo (DRM that many games are using making them very hard to crack). I assume it's able to detect if 3rd party program injects unwanted code to the game process and if so then it fails to activate the product.

You can workaround this by injecting live editor into game proces AFTER Denuvo activates the product. This can be achieved by changing the injection delay in live editor settings.
Live Editor update is not planned (you are basically asking me now to crack the Denuvo and crack the game which I don't plan to do)

Here is more detailed instruction:

• Run your game without any mods or tools, enter main menu in online mode to let the EA activate your game copy. After a few seconds spending in main menu you can close the game.
  • Make sure you are running your game without "-dataPath FIFAModData". Outdated mods can crash your game. Solve one issue at a time. If you will be able to run the game with just LE then you can start trying messing up with mods.
  • Change the injection delay in Live Editor settings.
  • Run Live Editor Launcher and leave it working in the background. Don't use "run game" button in Live Editor. Start from EA App/Steam/Epic
There is no universal delay value that will work for everyone, so you need to find it by yourself.

Try to start with 1000ms and then increase by 500 until you will find a value that will not cause the activation window mentioned earlier to show up. In my case it's 3000-4000ms BUT FOR YOU IT MAY BE DIFFERENT.
Keep trying until you find a sweet spot that will work for you as there is no other known fix and probably won't be as there is no problem with live editor itself, but with updated Denuvo. Finding right delay will make it working.

VIDEO:

Last edited:
ALL VERSIONS OF MY MOD HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO #TU18.

FREE version (V14) here: https://mega.nz/file/0AEFSYZI#xnrSJ6d1YBWvCJukJaZruyjzXjv14gAbgFFwOCJ1jGM

LATEST V21 + V21: 'Re-loaded' Full Gameplay Package here: https://www.patreon.com/anthjamesfc24gameplaylab
Hi man, thanks for the Updated mods. I am still on TU 17. Would you recommend to update to TU 18 or stay on TU 17? usually I update my Game and if I felt it´s necessary I rollback. But what Aranaktu wrote on his Patreon site goes from EA side to more and more ridiculous ways. Good to have Live Editor. But what comes around is unfortunetly EA are not willing to leave the Game in this state. I mean a denuvo built in for the Game is hard candy.
Anyway, my question pointed into the direction that you already have TU 18 running, so the Game and mods works still fine?

Hi man, thanks for the Updated mods. I am still on TU 17. Would you recommend to update to TU 18 or stay on TU 17? usually I update my Game and if I felt it´s necessary I rollback. But what Aranaktu wrote on his Patreon site goes from EA side to more and more ridiculous ways. Good to have Live Editor. But what comes around is unfortunetly EA are not willing to leave the Game in this state. I mean a denuvo built in for the Game is hard candy.
Anyway, my question pointed into the direction that you already have TU 18 running, so the Game and mods works still fine?
Hey man, yeah TU18 is fine no issues at all. Aranaktu has actually just released a new Live Editor so everything is working as normal again.

Haha yes just been "victim" of such a foul yesterday: was about to run free staight to the keeper but the last defender pushed me to the ground, he got red but saved the draw. Fustrating but super realistic, great job Anth, maybe they analysed your gameplay :)

Does anyone know a way to stop my team from dropping back to the halfway line when the opponent has a goal kick?

I know if you mash R1 or RB before you have a goal kick your centre backs will stay in the box with the goal keeper to play out from the back but I cant find a setting or tactic to keep my players from dropping back when the Ai has a goal kick. Likely just some baked in FC24 nonsense I suspect but any insight or help would be very much appreciated.

Does anyone know a way to stop my team from dropping back to the halfway line when the opponent has a goal kick?

I know if you mash R1 or RB before you have a goal kick your centre backs will stay in the box with the goal keeper to play out from the back but I cant find a setting or tactic to keep my players from dropping back when the Ai has a goal kick. Likely just some baked in FC24 nonsense I suspect but any insight or help would be very much appreciated.
I've attempted this but doesn't seem to be a way to bring them higher up the pitch consistently for goal kicks. It seems to depend on team tactics as there are times where they're not so far back in goal kicks.

I've attempted this but doesn't seem to be a way to bring them higher up the pitch consistently for goal kicks. It seems to depend on team tactics as there are times where they're not so far back in goal kicks.
Thank you for letting us know Anth.

Is there a specific tactic you've found then which pushes the team slightly higher or is it just kind of sporadic from what you've seen? Is funny how they always bang on about realism but seemingly things like that are overlooked, as most teams now try to press higher on goal kicks but can't even be corrected by gameplay editors such as yourself. Thank you for making it a much better experience with your mod though, far more enjoyable those little issues aside.

Back
Top Bottom