AMADOR - Everyone's football

It's great. Usually find it a little zippy compared to my preferred 3 and 5 but those reduced stats brings the pace down and gives the ball more weight.

It's not just the goals but the variety of goals. I've uploaded quite a few, but these stunners have been few and far between, with the majority of goals being more mundane and scrappy. It makes the more spectacular ones stand out and extra satisfying. I nearly took off when that overhead went in.

Amazing patch. Waiting for the full GDB Pack.
Other question...
Make one International Amador for PES 6.
Playing with Japan Teams from the War Imperor and etc like china and USA... :CONFUSE:

I wish I was here when this was getting started. Such a smart idea. I love all sorts of fake and unlicensed teams as well, they fit old PES games too damn well. Regional teams are the absolute best, I guess I'd do it differently, but even then, end result is glorious!

Extra points for all those Polish players in Irish teams, it's good to know I'm being represented in PES6 :D

I am on a very, very shitty laptop rn, having to use Linux to do anything, but surprisingly I'm able to run PES 6 somehow via Wine, game crashes every now and then, but I guess it's ok. Until PES 2020 is out (will be getting ps4 then I think), Amador it is! About to start ML with Leinster, gotta assert dominance over British Isles :D

This whole things gives me so many ideas for PES 20 though...it's gonna be a good year. Although seeing this, and seeing how much I miss PES 3, I still debate getting a gaming laptop instead of PS4. I would just prefer a larger screen, tired of 15 inches :(

Oh welp, let's see if ML even works properly! :)

Wrapped up my first season in the top flight last night. Second place. Was right in it up to the last three games but a frustrating 0-0 ended the title hopes.

One thing that I'm loving is the fact that I'm not getting better at any significant rate. My fear was the magic would return quickly the more I played and I'd be breezing through the game like I did in my PES pomp. But no; it's still proving to be a challenge with two difficulty levels still to play with.

My biggest frustration with the latest generation of football games is that I find them a little easy. I don't profess to being the Messiah, it must just be the way I play, instinctively, that means I can read the AI in defence and carve it open in attack. But I'm getting none of that in this PES6 Amador. Makes every goal, win and clean sheet all the sweeter.

Stavrello, Bob and Ahg37 made AMADOR patch compatible for online play.
Tested with mattmid! Try this really nice beauty!
(other infos you need know in the readme file)
also this files enough to play this patch online without other files. But of course kits will look wrong until adapt for kitserver/GDB/uni.
sorry for my english..

Last edited:
Many thanks to @Ahg37 , Stavrello and Bob.

I will upload a latest kitserver later on with all the current kits that have been kindly (and brilliantly!) made by various people complete with map.txt. There's about 50 or so now!

Here's the latest Uni folder complete with map. 51 teams in total now have kits! An incredible amount seeing as me and @miguelfcp released this with in game kits only. Thanks so much to all who've made the absolutely amazing kits for this patch. @sniglet @*aLe @jihado86 @Daro :APPLAUD: If I missed someone please let me know and I'll add them! I don't think I have but yet I have a nagging feeling there was maybe someone else.

Just drop it inside the Kitserver folder in your Amador installation.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6qbl6qici3xja40/Amador_uni.rar/file

Here's the latest Uni folder complete with map. 51 teams in total now have kits! An incredible amount seeing as me and @miguelfcp released this with in game kits only. Thanks so much to all who've made the absolutely amazing kits for this patch. @sniglet @*aLe @jihado86 @Daro :APPLAUD: If I missed someone please let me know and I'll add them! I don't think I have but yet I have a nagging feeling there was maybe someone else.

Just drop it inside the Kitserver folder in your Amador installation.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6qbl6qici3xja40/Amador_uni.rar/file
Awww thanks for gathering all the kits together! 🙂

Here's an alternate Sardegna kitset should you not like the Nike one: https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/amador-everyones-football.79300/page-17#post-3361620

To celebrate the release of AMADOR Online, I decided to create a compilation of all the AMADOR content: the ultimate AMADOR Bundle!

https://liberomagazine.wordpress.com/2020/01/18/amador-bundle-all-in-one/

The post has the following:
- the mod installer provided by, of course, our installer man @Sany023;
- the AMADOR Bundle: a pack containing the database + kitpack + official matchballs + Adboards + Online
- at least one download link and one mirror for each of the files of the Bundle, which can also be downloaded individually and separately.

If there's anything missing from the Bundle, let me know and I'll add it.

Thanks to everyone who helped building the world of AMADOR, now playable online for the whole world to enjoy! :PIRATE:

AMADOR Online - Players needed!

a47bd-418e9-2.jpg

As you might already know, recently @mattmid revealed that AMADOR, the unique PES6 PC mod, was now available to play online.
As much as playing random online friendlies is proving to be great fun, arguably the best online football experience I've ever had to be honest, we decided to bring to life the AMADOR world we envisioned when we created this mod.

We need 5 players to join us on AMADOR Online. Once we get those 5, we'll reveal why we need them, as well as all the details about our next adventure, of which you can be a part of.

Copy and paste the following list, adding your username in it, in order to dip your toes in the AMADOR Online world.

AMADOR Online: player list
- @mattmid
- @miguelfcp
-
-
-
-
-

(you can opt out of this list at any time)

Can someone please share their stadiums and stadium map for this AMADOR world teams?

I was encountering game crashes while entering into a match. This was about to sabotage my ML save. Here's what I did.

After kit selection menu, select *To Top Menu* and again select *Manual Settings* then *Match Start*. Your game won't crash then.

@Madhu Chettri There isn't a stadiums map for the patch. I tend to just pick them randomly from what I have in my stadium folders. Is the crash happening with a particular stadium you are using or does it still crash no matter which one you pick? I'm trying to think what is causing that crash as it's usually something kitserver related when the game crashes before starting a match. If you turn kitserver off do you still get a crash?

Interesting workaround anyway, haven't heard of that before, glad that at least works!

@mattmid, I was getting game crashes while quitting a match midway and trying to play that match again. Then, I tried this method and it didn't crash anymore.

It would be great if you could tell me the names of some amateur-looking stadiums. Playing in Highbury week in week out is unrealistic.

@Madhu Chettri: I had built a proper stadium pack + map but my hard drive went to hell and took everything with it. For each of the regions/teams I had applied a stadium from that exact region (whenever possible of course); some of them were not that amateur-looking as you say but makes sense to play "at home" regardless of the stadium's capacity.

@mattmid passed me a MEGA link filled with hundreds if not thousands of stadiums a while ago. Plus, I often utilize this page: https://www.facebook.com/WorldStadiumsPES6/
As you see this page has a lot of unknown, smaller venues which would fit AMADOR brilliantly.

From time to time I go back playing this little gem... This is a goal I just scored.
I love the way Caso managed to keep it low and slot it past the keeper avoiding the defenders crowding the box.

Sorry for the bad quality: I'm on my laptop and it ain't very powerful, so I had to make do with what I had (and with a free version of Bandicam as ReLive wouldn't work and OBS would lag the Hell out of my poor laptop).

There was a hush and then a voice, that many said sounded like David Attenborough, began to speak.

"Here, coming out of the tunnel, we see a creature not spotted for a year or so. The Amador. It is believed that is has found a new home, some say it is the natural habitat of the Amador. I think I agree."

AmadorPes5AIvAI.JPG

A 20 minute AI v AI match on PES 5 ;)

Yes 20 fouls by the AI.

I put three teams into PES 5 over the weekend and had a couple of great games and then this Ai v Ai game. One game I played against the AI (15 mins) I didn't have a shot in the entire match! I am sure that has never ever happened to me before.

PES5 2.JPG

Then lost 3-1 as the other team.

pes5.JPG

Back
Top Bottom