A Peep into my world...

i was bored and repainted two of my logitech devices today :YAWN:

2m19a.jpg

17byi.jpg

i wanted them to go well with my other stuff (black lcd, black printer, black sound system, black keyboard) so i left out design on these. i've got some fine masking tape so i could definately do it...maybe on a xbox controller or something (or a faceplate)

i used regular automotive, matte black paint from a can. i've got an airbrush but haven't used it in ages.
but i really love the result, i think they turned out just fine...my original plan was just to clean them up and use them until my mx revolution came back from repair but hell, they are so cool now i'll keep them on my desk. :D

btw, this was the original color combo of the cordless mouse:

Logitech%20Cordless%20Click%20Plus%20Optical%20Mouse.jpg

Arent you worried that the TV might drop? You might as well leave it on the floor. Thats what I used to do before I got my desk and stuff.

You could probably get it cheap now Milanista, with the season in its last phases.

And Rune, if I leave it on the floor, I'll constantly be looking down and my neck isn't great at the best of times due to the way I sleep (or more likely, toss and turn in bed).

I don't really think it'll drop anytime soon, and if it does it isn't going far because the box is full of stuff. It's only temporary until I get some drawers though.

If it does get damaged, I didn't pay for it because my dad got it for our back room way back in 06, and I want a new one anyway :P (dear me that sounds so spoilt :SHOCK:)

I might just let it and see what he does :BOP:

Now I just need to steal the beanbag back from my sister and I'll be in supreme comfort.

Last edited:
bulwa-boy you're corny.

You live in Poland and support Real Madrid.

You also have some kind of sexual attraction to football nets.

Despite that, you're alright.

I like his sig too. It looks like a set of dominoes that are about to fall.

Back
Top Bottom