A Peep into my world...

Not my world as such but a client has invited me and my partner to his house next month, where he is having a gymkhana for the local children and his stables and a fishing comp on his river...

You feel like scum just walking in the front door, we did some work on his house, the guy spent £50k on his 2nd Kitchen...

:P I won't be fishing, I'll have to go anyway as we get about 1/2 a million a year turnover through him... :PIRATE:

He has a fantastic Ha-ha, about halfway down the back lawn, when we were working on the house one of the plasterers was chasing one of his hounds around the garden and ran straight off the edge, everyone was creased up...

Last edited:
I think it's a polite way of saying penis or vagina.

:D It's a landscaping feature that gives you a hidden wall or ditch to stop animals getting into your garden or areas, without spoiling your view, they are very clever. You look down your lawn for example and it just looks to go on with no breaks yet if you walked down you would walk straight off the edge into the ditch...
HA_HA.JPG

Yeah they were broken so I'm fixing them :)). Already fixed one, replaced the LB and Y buttons and it's fine now.

Back
Top Bottom