[General Discussion] Evo Radar - New games, trailers & rumours

Made by one guy... How?

Afaik game was started as a one man project but now the guy has more devs working on it. I think this one will be a huge success and they'll have a lot funds to improve it during early access. Good to see indie devs trying to save the gaming industry. All big companies are a disgrace now.

So Warhorse studios reveals their new game at 20:00 pm tonight
Everyone, including me hopes for Kingdom Come 2

Edit: to pumped up, its tomorrow the reveal is...

Last edited:
So Warhorse studios reveals their new game at 20:00 pm tonight
Everyone, including me hopes for Kingdom Come 2

If you ask me, I would think it will be a wildwest (like RDR or RDR2) game when I see the horse and the horseman on the picture.
But we will see.

And at the end after KC1 I trust the devs, that the new one will be have the same quality like KC1 - so a very good one.

If you ask me, I would think it will be a wildwest (like RDR or RDR2) game when I see the horse and the horseman on the picture.
But we will see.

And at the end after KC1 I trust the devs, that the new one will be have the same quality like KC1 - so a very good one.
Hopefully not going down EA/Bethesda etc way with online and lootboxes

Where is the blood, lads? First part combat, even tho awesome, felt like we were swinging wooden weapons. Little snippet of combat in this clip looks exactly the same.
I was hoping for dismemberment, or AT THE VERY LEAST - blood.

Made by one guy... How?

WOW, not really my type of game, but something about the detail of it, the scope and how this guy reviews it, really looks good. Thanks for turning me onto this reviewer as he's great. Halfway through he rants about modern snowflakes and not being able to say the "R" word, ha. Oh just read on and see you mention the same! I agree with him though, the modern world is a mess. Corporations destroying everything good, people censoring everyone. It's why we need to play retro games, or better still pretend we are the lord of a manor in some distant time to distract ourselves from it all the nonsense.

Last edited:
I'm really excited about this, however I don't seem to see anything different from the Madden with a fresh coat of paint. Running animations and whatnot. Still, should be fun. I really hope it differentiates from Madden and hope it doesn't carry over all the quirks from it. I thought I had read it was coded from scratch (could be wrong tho)

CampusIQ™
Immerse yourself in authentic, fast-paced, college football gameplay with CampusIQ™, a suite of features built to deliver wide open, fast paced and uniquely college football gameplay. Test your strategic decision-making with an all-new composure system, player Wear & Tear, screen-shaking homefield advantages, and dozens of diverse playstyles across 134 FBS teams.

Wide Open, Fast Paced Gameplay
Powered by a wide range of player ratings that fluctuate throughout a game, team tiers, and new in-game passing mechanics, EA SPORTS™ College Football 25 delivers strategic, fast-paced gameplay reflecting the true depth of college football.
Wear & Tear
With the new Wear & Tear system, as the hits add up, players wear down. Manage your players’ health, limit fatigue, assess risk of injury, and avoid on-field mistakes by using strategic substitutions to ensure your players are at their best with it counts the most.
Pre-Snap Recognition
Pre-Snap Recognition makes the decision behind every snap matter more. Do you trust in your high-skill seniors, or take a risk with your untested freshman? Read the game then read your players to make the right decision when it matters most.
Homefield Advantage
Game-altering homefield advantages rattle your rivals in college football's toughest places to play. Test your squad’s road game composure and confidence levels as you play through distractions like screen shaking, missing pre-play icons, and moving play art.
ICONIC ATMOSPHERES
From The Big House to The Swamp. From Tuscaloosa to College Station. Experience the decibel-shaking soundscape of college football putting you inside the stadium, alongside all the iconic rituals and traditions that make you feel right at home.

Pageantry & Traditions
Revel in the storied traditions, sights and sounds that electrify college football stadiums every Saturday. With unique team run-outs, rivalry rituals, synchronized crowd-chants, loudness meters as well as real game-day audio, fight songs and, of course, mascots, it’ll feel like home everywhere you look.
Commentary & Broadcast
Listen to the iconic voices of Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit as they call marquee matchups, while Rece Davis, Jesse Palmer, and David Pollack take the mic for all your other games. Take in the sights and sounds around the stadium between plays with a dynamic picture-in-picture play-call system.

GAME MODES
Set a new standard for college football greatness in classic modes like Dynasty and Road To Glory. Recruit a winning roster, develop a coaching staff, and lead your program to the Natty as a created coach, or balance student-athlete life and take home the Heisman as a player.

Dynasty
Create a coach, take control, upgrade their abilities and build a powerhouse college football program. Establish your coaching staff, then work to recruit the best talent either straight from high school or direct from the transfer portal. Take your team to the next level in Online Dynasty, where up to 32 players can compete against each other on and off the field.
Road To Glory
Live the life of a student-athlete with your created player and take home the Heisman as you build an unforgettable college football legacy. Manage your weekly schedule, GPA and your image, earn Coach Trust to get more playing time, or use the transfer portal to get the time and the glory you deserve.
College Football Ultimate Team
Build your dream team of college football stars and legends. Play Solo Challenges or H2H Seasons to upgrade your squad and take on the toughest contests. Test your skills across consoles in more competitive formats like College Football Ultimate Team™ Champs and Champs Gauntlet.
Road To The College Football Playoff
Experience a new way to play competitively across consoles, in the Road to the College Football Playoff. Will you represent your university, or take a power school to climb the polls? Earn rank by upsetting the toughest opponents and securing the votes you need to progress and level up divisions. Stack wins to earn your chance at making the playoffs and take home the National Championship.
TEAM BUILDER
Create your own college football program with customization tools on the Team Builder website*. Design uniforms, helmets, fields, and upload your own logo. You can then upload your program to use in Play Now and Dynasty. Check out the download center to browse teams created by the entire community. You can learn more about Team Builder later this Summer.

I'm really excited about this, however I don't seem to see anything different from the Madden with a fresh coat of paint. Running animations and whatnot. Still, should be fun. I really hope it differentiates from Madden and hope it doesn't carry over all the quirks from it. I thought I had read it was coded from scratch (could be wrong tho)

CampusIQ™
Immerse yourself in authentic, fast-paced, college football gameplay with CampusIQ™, a suite of features built to deliver wide open, fast paced and uniquely college football gameplay. Test your strategic decision-making with an all-new composure system, player Wear & Tear, screen-shaking homefield advantages, and dozens of diverse playstyles across 134 FBS teams.

Wide Open, Fast Paced Gameplay
Powered by a wide range of player ratings that fluctuate throughout a game, team tiers, and new in-game passing mechanics, EA SPORTS™ College Football 25 delivers strategic, fast-paced gameplay reflecting the true depth of college football.
Wear & Tear
With the new Wear & Tear system, as the hits add up, players wear down. Manage your players’ health, limit fatigue, assess risk of injury, and avoid on-field mistakes by using strategic substitutions to ensure your players are at their best with it counts the most.
Pre-Snap Recognition
Pre-Snap Recognition makes the decision behind every snap matter more. Do you trust in your high-skill seniors, or take a risk with your untested freshman? Read the game then read your players to make the right decision when it matters most.
Homefield Advantage
Game-altering homefield advantages rattle your rivals in college football's toughest places to play. Test your squad’s road game composure and confidence levels as you play through distractions like screen shaking, missing pre-play icons, and moving play art.
ICONIC ATMOSPHERES
From The Big House to The Swamp. From Tuscaloosa to College Station. Experience the decibel-shaking soundscape of college football putting you inside the stadium, alongside all the iconic rituals and traditions that make you feel right at home.

Pageantry & Traditions
Revel in the storied traditions, sights and sounds that electrify college football stadiums every Saturday. With unique team run-outs, rivalry rituals, synchronized crowd-chants, loudness meters as well as real game-day audio, fight songs and, of course, mascots, it’ll feel like home everywhere you look.
Commentary & Broadcast
Listen to the iconic voices of Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit as they call marquee matchups, while Rece Davis, Jesse Palmer, and David Pollack take the mic for all your other games. Take in the sights and sounds around the stadium between plays with a dynamic picture-in-picture play-call system.

GAME MODES
Set a new standard for college football greatness in classic modes like Dynasty and Road To Glory. Recruit a winning roster, develop a coaching staff, and lead your program to the Natty as a created coach, or balance student-athlete life and take home the Heisman as a player.

Dynasty
Create a coach, take control, upgrade their abilities and build a powerhouse college football program. Establish your coaching staff, then work to recruit the best talent either straight from high school or direct from the transfer portal. Take your team to the next level in Online Dynasty, where up to 32 players can compete against each other on and off the field.
Road To Glory
Live the life of a student-athlete with your created player and take home the Heisman as you build an unforgettable college football legacy. Manage your weekly schedule, GPA and your image, earn Coach Trust to get more playing time, or use the transfer portal to get the time and the glory you deserve.
College Football Ultimate Team
Build your dream team of college football stars and legends. Play Solo Challenges or H2H Seasons to upgrade your squad and take on the toughest contests. Test your skills across consoles in more competitive formats like College Football Ultimate Team™ Champs and Champs Gauntlet.
Road To The College Football Playoff
Experience a new way to play competitively across consoles, in the Road to the College Football Playoff. Will you represent your university, or take a power school to climb the polls? Earn rank by upsetting the toughest opponents and securing the votes you need to progress and level up divisions. Stack wins to earn your chance at making the playoffs and take home the National Championship.
TEAM BUILDER
Create your own college football program with customization tools on the Team Builder website*. Design uniforms, helmets, fields, and upload your own logo. You can then upload your program to use in Play Now and Dynasty. Check out the download center to browse teams created by the entire community. You can learn more about Team Builder later this Summer.
EA again with the same bs: CampusIQ, wear & tear etc. Just names for non existing or limited features to deceive the potential buyer of the game.
They also mention fast paced gameplay in almost every paragraph. Is this going to be an arcade game like NFL Blitz? I understand you can disable crap like screen shaking, moving play arts, missing icons etc but the whole thing either doesn't sound good or some announced features there sound too good to be true.

Back
Top Bottom