Your PES 5 online stories in here

I love the people who have names such as CFC 4 Eva and then I choose Newcastle and they choose......Inter Milan!!!!!

I played one guy today and chose Newcastle he went Brasil, so I have a message which says "well matched teams....NOT!" and he responded by saying you chose Newcastle..LOL!, I said yes I did then you chose Brasil..

Thats the problem with Online, Konami could probably get rid of 50% of online code by removing all the other teams as I have played Spanish players (all pick Barca), French (Pick France/Brasil or Inter), German (all Pick Inter or Brasil).........

So as I said its good when you do beat them but it ain't half annoying...its a pity I am crap with Brasil!! LOL!

you played the

'you're shit'
'you're a wanker'
'fuck off'

crowd yet???? had a few of them and luckily beaten them all, probably hormonal kids....I know you're always going to get them but seriously do they think they are going to put you off with some naughty words????
up to now the 'rude kiddies' probably need to spend less spitting out the dummy and more on practice.

shame you dont get bonus points for decking them heh

I usually play with Barca or England. In the Evo-web league I´m ManU. I refuse to play with Chelsea and Real, but if somebody picks England for example I´ll switch to Italy, cause I do better with them against England. England are good against Brazil. But I wouldn´t pick a strong team if the other guy goes with Heerenveen or Villareal. I guess I would pick Schalke as they are my local team here. I mean where is the challenge if you play a strong side and your opponent a weak side? It´s a challenge for the weak team.

I played a guy who picked France and he was absolutely shit tbh. The only thing he could do was to dribble with Henry and Zidane. He went up 2:0, but in the 75th and 80th minute I equalized by a counter and a freekick (I was England), he then put in two dribblings again and beat me 4:2. He immediately left the room.

One thing that annoys me is that I concede way too many goals after corners and my corners are just useless. I don´t know why. I loose against close matches because of that, and also because I just don´t score the easy ones. It happens so often that I head or volley straight towards the keeper and I play PES since day one and before that Int. Superstar Soccer on the SNES, so I can call myself experienced. It absolutely drives me mad.

newblood - for 'in-swinging' corners - aim for the 6 yard box. Hold the crossing button until approximately half way on the power bar. Immediately then hold the analogue stick towards the goal, thus curling it in towards goal. As you do this, hold the shoot button, timing it just as the ball gets into the crowd of players. Hold the analogue diagonally towards the corner of the goal as you attempt to head - not the direction of where the ball comes from, the other corner, so the ball is guided on it's way in by the header.
For out-swining corners, aim the player taking the corner so he is facing the goal, so the cross will come in flatly on the goal-line. Again, hold the power bar until around half way. Once the cross is coming in, hold the analogue stick so the ball then curls away from goal. As the ball comes into box, again hold down the shoot button, timing it right. Again aim for the far corner of the net.

Otherwise I'm not sure how else I can help you, but I score loads from corners doing this.

Played a 2 vs 2 game against some guys who chose Chelsea, and I wasn't surprised. So we picked Juventus, me and my friend had never played 2 in the same team before. So we conceded 1, and then kept attacking and missing goals. Well, we scored in the 90th minute, and then in overtime, and they kept sending loving messages like EAT SH*T, CHEATER (wonder how one cheats at this game...), GREAT LAG DIPSH*T (though he was hosting when we scored both goals...). My friend's first online game, he surely wasn't impressed. But then the rest of the games were nice...

LOL,

So many stories that are some sort of the same.

As i am from Amsterdam, the Netherlands i met a gay/guy from the hague.
So i proposed to play AJAX - The Hague. He selected the Hague and just after i choose AJAX he quickly changed to Man Utd and started the game.

Offcourse i won 1-0 with a team which was way less skilled ;)

Yes, i took me many yellow cards to reach that final score, but hey...soccer is war ;) After that he called me a loser, playing "anti-soccer"... ;)

I was reprimanded for scoring a last minute winner for Villa (against Chelsea, somewhat preictably) while Drogba was down injured at the other end. "Fair play you fu**ing tw*t" was the rough translation.

Personally I thought he was just annoyed at messing up his 2 goal half time lead, so did what all good football fans do.

I called him a c***.

Seemed reasonable at the time.

Shame it was one of the only games I've won, but by god it felt good.

Yesterday my friend came round, and played online on his username (5 wins, no draws or losses) he was Man U playing Chelsea. He was 3-0 up on 57 minutes.

Giggs has an appauling shot, goes a mile wide, obvious goal kick. Then, the ball is put on the spot for Cech's kick. Suddenly Cristiano Ronaldo comes from behind the keeper, and runs back out of the area.

On his way out, though, he knocks the ball off of the goal kick spot. This caused some kind of bug within the game. He could move his players, but the opposition couldn't do anything. He couldn't pause, or do anything. So he decided to wait, waited an hour, then went home, I left it on for another hour hoping the other guy would leave.

I then had a power cut and everything went off, logged back on his name, and unsuprisingly he lost the game 3-0 for supposedly forfeiting.

If the user who "won" that game is on here, shame on you.

Yesterday i went online and as always i choose Real. The gay on the other side choose Heracles. For the first time i thought: I will pick Ajax. As soon as i selected Ajax the bitch selected Inter Milan :S

Well i had to play the game and i beated him 1-0!!
Damn those people are real losers!

DEFECTiON said:
Yesterday my friend came round, and played online on his username (5 wins, no draws or losses) he was Man U playing Chelsea. He was 3-0 up on 57 minutes.

Giggs has an appauling shot, goes a mile wide, obvious goal kick. Then, the ball is put on the spot for Cech's kick. Suddenly Cristiano Ronaldo comes from behind the keeper, and runs back out of the area.

On his way out, though, he knocks the ball off of the goal kick spot. This caused some kind of bug within the game. He could move his players, but the opposition couldn't do anything. He couldn't pause, or do anything. So he decided to wait, waited an hour, then went home, I left it on for another hour hoping the other guy would leave.

I then had a power cut and everything went off, logged back on his name, and unsuprisingly he lost the game 3-0 for supposedly forfeiting.

If the user who "won" that game is on here, shame on you.

haha i just went to work, came back at night to see ive won. cant believe u waited 1 1/2 hour. haha

j/k it wasnt me, good story!

Going online does look all that fun what with all of the abuse and people only picking top teams.

Still considering it (with a couple of friends pressuring me into it ;) ).

Zygalski said:
Going online does look all that fun what with all of the abuse and people only picking top teams.

Still considering it (with a couple of friends pressuring me into it ;) ).

It's really fun but also very frustrating. I don't know how many chances i've missed, even open goals. :shock:
I thought I was quite good first until I started playing online. :roll:
But almost everyone i've played against always pick the usually teames like Brazil, France, Man Utd, Arsenal etc..

Besides that, you're missing something Zygalski and I need alot more practice.. ;)

Just had a very weird game...forgot the guys name unfortunately...

At the team selction, he was talking rubbish, so i decided to say some stuff back, then i suddenly get given Alaves while hes United, dont know how that happend, guess there was a timer and i was scrolling through some teams.
I asked him to let the game be 0-0, but he just wanted his precious points.
Halfway the 2nd half im 2-0 down, not that he was very good, but manage to pull one back, 80th minute i equalise and was laughing my ass of...
Then the game suddenly disconnects, and when i get back to the menu and check last 10 games played, but the game wasnt there....?

I have no idea how all of this happend, but in the end it was quite funny, i could imagine him swearing when i got those goals back with my crappy Alaves players, heheh.

Anyone had somn like this happen before? id be interested to hear it. Cheers.

I don´t know what´s going on in peoples´ head to pretend to choose a crap side and when you just pick a weaker side, too, they just switch to a top team and start. I had a guy who picked Werder Bremen although I set my cursor on Barca. I thought, OK, let´s play a Bundesliga match, so I choose Schalke as it is my hometeam. It was a cracking match which I won 2:0.
I don´t mind if people pick a good team and switch to another strong team after I selected mine. There are teams I can´t play against with certain teams, so I need to pick another one. But I don´t consider this a problem.

OK im damn well fed up of playin guys who only pick teams like AC Milan,Brazil,Chelsea etc etc etc so i have created a new profile called "minnows Utd". If you see me online remember i will only play as one of the "lesser" clubs. I might not win but im definately gonna have a bit of fun.

i hate playing chelsea, the only team i find difficult to play....

i dont lose that often, but tonight i just lsot 3 in a row, i got beat 42, then was losing 3-0 and it said i disconnected :( i dunno why, it just froze... then i lost again...

i blame not being in the right mood, and also the coldness of my hands tongiht, slowing me down hehe

but then i played as inter and won 5-0,when my hands warmed up, my best game. 4 for adriano, one a great curling rocket freekick from 30m, one a cut in and hit from 30m(ish), and a few others... and a recoba freekick too, beautiful :) wish i could save online goals, cos i dont play 1player anymore

It's very unstable today the servers, i just won two games, because my opponents lost their connection, and lost another game because i suddenly lost my connection.

But earlier i played a cool game with Portugal against Brazil, wich i won 4-1, and won against a guy wich changed the time of the game from 10 minutes to 5 in the last moment, and he choose Brasil, so i choosed Argentina, and won 1-0, he was pretty pissed off in the end.

Played a Milano derby today, with me picking my beloved Inter as usual. The lag was the worst I've seen yet and I have no idea where this guy was connected from. Probably not even on the planet. He hosted 1st half and there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop him from getting 3 pretty easy goals. Frustrating, because I could tell he wasn't good. Well, I get a somewhat lucky penalty near the end of the 1st and Adriano makes it 1-3. At half time I let him know the game is completely unplayable, and in the 2nd half, whenever he gets a chance, he uses his "I'm sorry" preset. Mannered guy at least.

But I'm all over him for the rest of the game and not only make it 2-3 and 3-3, but also a 4th and 5th goal. 1-3 first half, 4-0 second. That should tell you something about how bad the lag was :( To my surprise the guy had hit the "Play again with same teams" option after the game, to which I just kinda laughed and exited. No way was I gonna do that again, it was way too frustrating not being able to do anything as he got his easy goals in. I mean, whenever he got a corner and I tried to head it away, the action wouldn't even register in time for my players to execute it! How bad is that?

You meet some very nice people online...

nice.jpg

It was 5-1 to me. Poor lad probably got upset. :mryellow:

I'm finally online and have had my first session today. Started badly with 3 losses, picked up since. My best game so far was as Spain, i never usually play with them but did for a laugh and was firing some right curlers in and around the goal area \\:o/

Still awaiting my first humdinger of a match on the online scene, i'll be on in an hour or so for another sesh!

Last edited:
Had the pleasure of playing Big Boss earlier on 2 occasions.

The first match was a shocker from me, i was wobbling around all over the place - managed to win 1-0 but it wasn't one of my players who got the goal!! Second game straight after, i get two fairly lucky breaks and the chance was there, somehow they went in. One was particular better than the other, although my memory escapes me! 2-0 win in the second, not justified though!

Ah yeah, good games, though a little choppy connection sometimes.
I remember that first game, one of my lovely germans from Werder probably thought he was in attack when he decided to head your freekick in my goal, lol.

U scored a beauty in the second game though, real Scholes piledriver...

Not sure personally mate. I'm on 2meg broadband with 256kbps upload speed. I was playing against people with good connections last night and experienced slight skips or split-second pauses once in a while. Played a few people with less speedey connections and it was a mixture of reasonable to shocking standard, some were unplayable.

Waiting for Blueyonder to upgrade me to 10meg, with 384kbps upload.

Big Boss said:
Ah yeah, good games, though a little choppy connection sometimes.
I remember that first game, one of my lovely germans from Werder probably thought he was in attack when he decided to head your freekick in my goal, lol.

U scored a beauty in the second game though, real Scholes piledriver...
Yeah, was pleased with that one :) Wish i'd played good overall though, would've felt much better!

Is there any way of stopping people using the annoying tactic of hiting a ground cross from the wing that seems to always find the striker for an easy goal. its so frustrating!

people who do this usualy use Inter Milan and have 3 upfront, and adriano usualy scores!! its such a poor goal to score and so easy to do. NO SKILL INVOLVED.

any way of stopping this?

cheers

Went on a 12-game winning streak, all with condition on normal and all playing as the Host. Played better and better as the games went on, then played not as the Host for the first time, in the snow against called Supersi and lost 5-1! I played just as good as the other games, but every foul decision and offside etc went against me, plus my defenders just decided to stop moving in dangerous situations.

Rarrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Back
Top Bottom