Xenforo?

Yep thanks function doesn't hurt, Up/Down voting functions I'm not a fan of, primarily as I'm so thin skinned I get touchy whenever anyone disagrees with me!

I like it..

Works great on my phone, has 'like' buttons and I like the way you can expand quotes instead of the whole thing showing up.

As long as the chatbox is a day 1 inclusion.

Lets do this!

I would see the "like" functionality being used for thanks. Would I be wrong?

Just to re-iterate, the colours and design will change. The design won't be exactly the same as this as it does need refreshing but I'm not going to abandon readability and the Evo-Web feel.

Just to re-iterate, the colours and design will change. The design won't be exactly the same as this as it does need refreshing but I'm not going to abandon readability and the Evo-Web feel.

Yeah it'd be used to basically applaud/nod to the post, whether it be an opinion posted that some agree with or for actual content that's shared etc.

'Like', 'agree', 'thanks', 'funny' and 'infomative' ratings would be most welcome.

'Dislike' and 'disagree' ratings are more controversial. I have no problem with them personally.

Thanks for checking it out, everyone. It will evolve before any kind of move is made.

I like it, it looks like Spurs Community.

In Mart we trust.

Yeah it'd be used to basically applaud/nod to the post, whether it be an opinion posted that some agree with or for actual content that's shared etc.
exactly this.

there are editors who felt their work wasnt appreciated enough on forum, because from 100 people on forum who download something only few make comments, so many editors created facebook fan pages where they get 100 likes per face and acoording to their comments - it motivates them :)

so it would be nice to implement it here (only "Thanks", we dont need "dislike" option, it's for haters :P )

exactly this.

there are editors who felt their work wasnt appreciated enough on forum, because from 100 people on forum who download something only few make comments, so many editors created facebook fan pages where they get 100 likes per face and acoording to their comments - it motivates them :)

so it would be nice to implement it here (only "Thanks", we dont need "dislike" option, it's for haters :P )

And eventually that would eliminate the 1000 thank you posts :P

Not really a fan of the layout and colour scheme, looks too generic for my liking personally.

I don't agree with that at all.

ORZGPxP.png

The search function is superb and vastly improved.Folk should have little excuse for not using it first.

Did not understand much because it's been two months I trying to publish the Evo Web of geito no I can not help myself

Back
Top Bottom