WWE Thread !!

Hello Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TNA was awesome. so many people came to TNA that night.

Im off to see TNA at Wembley end of this month haha

Hi,
I am a big fan of of wrestling. I am a fan of WWE. In WWE, Raw is my show and I never miss raw.I also see smackdown. I always watch WWE on television and INTERNET. I never watched live WWE. In WWE, My favorite wrestlers are John Cena, HHH, Shawn Michal and Undertaker.

Guys.........Have anybody seen the fight between Undertaker and Steve Austin. Both are wonderful Players in the history of Wrestling . I like Undertaker very much .

:DD Rock apparantly going to be on RAW, Honestly though how crap is the WWF/E ?!

Rewind back to 1997-2001 it was brilliant but received a lot of stick which is probably why its so watered down now.

:DD Rock apparantly going to be on RAW, Honestly though how crap is the WWF/E ?!

Rewind back to 1997-2001 it was brilliant but received a lot of stick which is probably why its so watered down now.

Tell that to my kids! They will whoop you! :)
In all fairness, they love a lot of the older wrestlers too.

My nippers are wrestling mad btw. All they do/play/talk about/play on PS3 and XBOX is wrestling! I have the battle scars to show it :)
Got them tickets for tour next month. Can't wait to take them as they love it.

I found it pretty dull to be honest.

Taker-HHH was epic but apart from that I didn't really pay attention to most of the rest.

Punk-Y2J was disappointing.

Rock-Cena was predictably less than stellar but with all the hype it was always gonna be. I really wasn't expecting Rock to win though, felt nine years old cheering for him when he did. Such great nostalgia.

The under card was shocking but I thought the three main events delivered (and considering a 4 hour show the undercard only lasted 1 hour of it), Rock/Cena was always going to deliver as long as you were invested.

I was all over the place, legit gave up after the AA before the end and marked like a little girl when he countered the People's elbow into the Rock Bottom. Only wish JR had called the ending though otherwise it was great.

Last edited:
you do know this is for kids and is not real?

or are you like the majority of grown Americans in the crowd?

wish i still believed lol

Back
Top Bottom