WWE Thread !!

I agree with what alex said. The "Classics" should be inducted into the Hall of Fame, but they shouldn't appear only once in a while. Althougt it's great to see them by time. But when I want to see them in action I buy myself a DVD of old times!
And in WWE there are less and less young promising talents like Carlito or Misteeeeeeeeer Kennedy...Kennedy.
IMO the ECW has some fantastic wrestlers esp. Lashley, who I've already seen live in Germany. But it's a bit boring and anoyind to see <Lashley vs. Hardcore Holly> and <ECW-Originals vs. The New Breed> all the time. Therefore I would like to see some more wrestlers moving to ECW (not the WWE ones).

if only Austin didn't have that injury
if only The Rock didn't become a shit actor
if only Jericho wasn't in a shit band

WWE would be far better with these three still wrestling, and Kane still had the mask (because he's gone shit since)

Totally agree, and if only vince would attempt to sort out the ecw brand and stop making it monday night raw version 3 and at least make an effort to make it more akin to old ecw in ways perfectly acceptable (like giving back the sandman his metallica entrance theme and having at least one extreme rules match per episode) basically give paul heyman total control over something he created and give cm punk a main event push on the brand....

i hope cm punk win the MITB Ladder match at wrestlemania he is so talented although i think edge or orton will end up winning it....dont get me wrong they are good too, especially edge, then again knowing wwe some numb nuts like king booker will end up winning lol, not a laughing matter really is it

yeah cm punk is one of my favourites atm. So who were the last too, who qualified for the 'Money In The Bank' ladder match? Orton and who else?

CM Punk, Edge, Orton, King Book-ah, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Kennedy and Finlay make up the ladder match.

CM Punk, Edge, Orton, King Book-ah, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Kennedy and Finlay make up the ladder match.
thanks man

I just missed the last week because I was on a journey. So I didn't know Orton and Finlay qualyfied for the match but I watched Heat yesterday and they showed the Orton match ;)

am i the only one who thought wrestlemania was actually pretty poor? i liked the cena match but it was crying out for a third man, should have been a four way for the undisputed champion that would have been nice

what was the point of the kane match? khali is so poor is unbelievable

Kane is having a break which explains that finish.

King Booker will be gone for a while too, he'll most likely drop the King gimmick as well since it's almost time to crown a new king of the ring.

Punk's turned heel which is great news as he does better promos as a heel with his "Straight Edge = I'm better than you" attitude but now I realise that all my favorite wrestlers are heels (Edge/Kennedy/Punk) ;)

yesterday I was at the RAW Revenge Tour in Oberhausen, Germany and it was amazing, just like last year

next time I have to buy tickets for the interior

Punk's turned heel which is great news as he does better promos as a heel with his "Straight Edge = I'm better than you" attitude but now I realise that all my favorite wrestlers are heels (Edge/Kennedy/Punk) ;)
I dont think he's really turn heel, he's just pretending to be a heel. He's still fighting faces at house shows.

Last edited:
oh man, WWE is going down atm:
Taker's out
Booker's out
Kennedy's probably out too (Edge gets the briefcase)
Rey's still out
RVD will leave the company in summer
Ric Flair will leave the compamy after WM 24

It looks like they need some new wrestlers, otherwise sd! will be boring with an untouchable champ Batista. I think they should bring back Angle and catch Samoa Joe too. Watcha think about that? Who should come to WWE?

Taker's out
Booker's out
Rey's still out

It looks like they need some new wrestlers, otherwise sd! will be boring with an untouchable champ Batista. I think they should bring back Angle and catch Samoa Joe too. Watcha think about that? Who should come to WWE?

No one should. Get it off tv.

They have ruined ECW beyond repair. Its a joke now

Taker's out
Booker's out
Rey's still out

Smackdown is, and has been for quite a while, massively inferior to RAW

they should just merge like they used to be, and bring the Rock back properly

and get rid of that pile of shite ECW

the first picks of the 2007 draft

-benoit -> ECW
-chris masters -> SD!
-snitsky und mr.kennedy -> RAW
-king booker -> RAW
-khali -> SD!
-Boogeyman -> ECW
-lashley -> RAW
-torrie wilson -> SD!
-Ric flair -> SD!

Vince was taken out of the storyline as he "died" after his car exploded :roll: I think it's too macabre

I think this whole draft was just an excuse to stock up RAW's roster. Smackdown got stripped of alot of great wrestlers, and got wrestlers like The Great Khali and Chris Master's in return. :roll:

I thought Kennedy would stay on Smackdown and go after Edge when he came back, but obviously I was wrong.

Heui said:
Vince was taken out of the storyline as he "died" after his car exploded I think it's too macabre

I could not believe what I was seeing when this happened. :shock:

Give it a couple of months, he'll be back, after miraculasly surviving. It'll be interesting to see where they go with this though.

By the way, has anyone seen this. It shows who done it. :p

225758_edgedidit.gif

:lmao: :lol:

Nothing against the Rated R Superstar, mate. ;)

How stupid is this storyline with Vince?
He made appearences at SD! & ECW houseshows 2 days ago.. :roll:

Maybe they are planning a rematch from last years Backlash.
Shane and "Dead" Vince McMahon vs HBK and God.

They should've killed Shane then they could've brought him back and had SHANE OF THE DEAD.

Back
Top Bottom