World Cup 2014 pics and gifs : post all the best stuff here!

well you are not a celebrety, role model so dont make any opinion about hugging fans. but correct me if im wrong

No huggies n No kissy.. that was the last Celebrity hug:))

1337623423_will_smith_slaps_reporter_for_trying_to_kiss_him.gif

well there was the hug from Smith...only the kiss he didnt liked, poor homophobiac freshprince. and that guy is not a fan, he is goddamn tv a reporter who wants to push it to the limit.

if i were a celebrity i would hug my fans if they ask for it. yes i'll be the weirdo then. end of discussion :D

Last edited:
well you are not a celebrety, role model so dont make any opinion about hugging fans. but correct me if im wrong

Of course you are wrong. Being a "role model" or a "celebrity" doesn't have anything to do with hugging strangers. There's a limit to what one can sensibly expect from these people. Some like hugging, and some doesn't.

But the tournament topscorer will be an adidas player (most likely Müller, but Messi and Robben are signed to adidas aswell) and if Argentina reach the final it will be an all-adidas final, with the biggest players wearing adidas (Müller, Messi, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Özil, Neuer, Höwedes, Hummels, Kroos, Demichelis, Garay, Lavezzi)

But the tournament topscorer will be an adidas player (most likely Müller, but Messi and Robben are signed to adidas aswell) and if Argentina reach the final it will be an all-adidas final, with the biggest players wearing adidas (Müller, Messi, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Özil, Neuer, Höwedes, Hummels, Kroos, Demichelis, Garay, Lavezzi)

Not debate on that. Just feel that this a pointless discussion. You can point for either side for the sake of argument.

The picture bebo posted is the same like on offical EMPIRE STATE twitter account. Why should it be a considered as fake?
In the end it does not matter - it was coloured like our national flag. Which is a nice action by them :)

this is awesome 'They' have the country to support Germany.

BsG2rAwCUAAQTAA.png

@Empire building colours: whether its fake or not the sentiments are the same \0/ Blessing for the Germans!

Last edited:
this is awesome 'They' have the country to support Germany.

BsG2rAwCUAAQTAA.png

2Empire building colours: whether its fake or not the sentiments are the same \0/ Blessing the Germans!

Seen this today, too.
I would bet the right half was before the match started, left side during the match ;)

brager-wm2014-07.jpg

;):D:D;)

Back
Top Bottom