World Cup 2014 pics and gifs : post all the best stuff here!

Sorry, but Robben is a cunt in the end.

Two dives within a few seconds in 68. minute.
That was ridiculous and he should have been booked for.

There should have been given a penalty in minute 45+2, and the given penalty in 90+2 was correct, but the way he takes off is ridiculous again.
He is not a fine sportman. I like his skills, but I dislike his diving, acting and claiming fouls for it.

I see too many of those scenes in the last years in Bundesliga etc. I can stand this guy anymore and I am really happy, once he retires.

It is really a shame and a pity, because he is such skillfull player he - showed it in the end of this season and also on this world cup.
But with his acting and diving he destroys all of it for me. That is why I dislike him and don't wish him to win the title in the end.

10429386_742923799083370_8459929591158294707_n.jpg

Wanted to write that at the beginning of the WC, always forgot it: Check the small movies of the players when the line-up is presented. Some where obviously slower than the rest (f.e. Evra or Pogba) and FIFA didn't manage to let them all end with the correct position, so their movements end abruptly. :D

Wanted to write that at the beginning of the WC, always forgot it: Check the small movies of the players when the line-up is presented. Some where obviously slower than the rest (f.e. Evra or Pogba) and FIFA didn't manage to let them all end with the correct position, so their movements end abruptly. :D
Download the ARD Sportschau World Cup App, you can watch all the player presentations in full. First time to see a smiling Ronaldo. Have a look at Bedimo, Mbia and Aboubakar from Cameroon, can't stop laughing :D

Download the ARD Sportschau World Cup App, you can watch all the player presentations in full. First time to see a smiling Ronaldo. Have a look at Bedimo, Mbia and Aboubakar from Cameroon, can't stop laughing :D

They are also in the fifa youtube channel before every game. It looks so weird.

And I could also watch certain scenes in more than 20 angles!!!!111 So tired of the advertising they do for that stupid app. :LOL:

@presentations: There are many more that looks so stupid, my personal highlight prior to every match. :D

Back
Top Bottom