Wolf Patch Update??

gavman_77

El' Beatle
29 November 2004
I know this probably gets mentioned everyday, but i was wondering if anyone had an update on Wolf's Superpatch. On the PESFAN forums it says that it was expected to come out on the 25th November 2005 and that there is more info on this forum (although i cant find any).

Is it still coming out? or is it just delayed and will it work online?

Im loving PES5 online, and i know there other patches available but i allways rated Wolf's patchs the most and they allways made pes so much better, so i gagging to get hold of his patch if he makes one. - (Man Red is really starting to annoy, and im not sure i can handle seeing john terry's face anymore every time i load)

Sounds good, where is all the info coming from because i have never actually seen a post from the wolf mentioning a patch for pes5!

all i have is a little round logo, which doesn't do anything when clicked, and nothing but black!!!:shock:

Check the "editing forum" at evoweb (this website) there is a thread called the "pro evo super patch" basically it has all the best people working on one patch (inc wolf), they have just finished the patch and are now testing should be released very soon.

Anyway check the editing forum for updates.

damm it they taking forever doing it, must be tuff!! cuz pes4 was quick! wolf had a patch the day it was officialy released!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom