Winning Eleven 2009 - info?

Observer_

Conference
23 August 2004
Guys,

With all this news about the soon-to-be-released PES 2009, anyone knows about Winning Eleven 2009??

Appreciate feedback

Cheers

Normally always November lads. The official website for WE had no date but it is always normally Nov. I think it will also be at the Tokyo Game Show.

Whoever said WE always had a better gameplay - I completely %100 agree. This was especially noticed at least by me in the PS2 versions. It shouldn't be any different on PS3.

WE release date always used to be like in August - wasn't it - ?? At least on PS2 ?

August was my fav month of the year :)

lol true, i remember the good old days on august 3 or 4 when it got out, i had summer vacation for 2 monts and play WE whole vacation.

is this game gonna let you change everything to english?
WE 2008 had it and i was hoping this one would too cause it seems to have a lot more than PES 2009

Is there a PC release of Winning Eleven (btw, it's just called Pro Evo everywhere now, isn't it?), or do the Japanese not use computers? Would be great if there was and it was better than the EU version, gameplay-wise. If not, will the XBOX 360 version work on a PAL UK machine (though I dunno if I can bear the XBOX pad)?

Cheers :)

Is there a PC release of Winning Eleven (btw, it's just called Pro Evo everywhere now, isn't it?), or do the Japanese not use computers? Would be great if there was and it was better than the EU version, gameplay-wise. If not, will the XBOX 360 version work on a PAL UK machine (though I dunno if I can bear the XBOX pad)?

Cheers :)

Winning Eleven is running a little bit behind. Winning Eleven is still a common name in Japan, not PES. WE is also used in North America, but as of late Americans have been getting PES as well.

Today I hear a rumor that there is a playable WE2009 demo at a shop of Akihabara(Tokyo).
The official demo maybe come out soon?
(next thursday...?)

Back
Top Bottom