Who will you support in Euro 2008?

If Portugal couldn't win it I'd support Italy and Czech Republic. I always enjoy italian football and also the country. I will support the czechs because they play an attractive football and its time to win something (best team in Euro 2004 so far). Only if Portugal couldn't achieve it, of course!

Greece because I'm Greek and because we are the European Champions. And I believe that Greece has a much better team now than in Euro 2004. We will see...

^ Thats why you didn't qualify for the world cup, your team is too good for playing with teams like brazil, argentina or even portugal which you sacked hard in euro 2004. But we'll see what happens, just hope justice is served this year.

^ Thats why you didn't qualify for the world cup, your team is too good for playing with teams like brazil, argentina or even portugal which you sacked hard in euro 2004. But we'll see what happens, just hope justice is served this year.

Ahhh...come on..will you guys ever get over it...for god's sake you lost two times against Greece...maybe you were the better team, but certainly the most stupid one...

Spain and maybe The Netherlands. Not bothered finding it hard to get into one bit atm. Mind you the last two weeks its on Ill be in Catalunya on hols so would be interesting to see how its supported there.

trophy_313emps.jpg

;)

I wouldn't mind Greece defending the title. It was so awesome when Otto and his guys won the trophy. They play like every other team does = whatever they can. :)

Portugal - They play good football and our due a trophy also would be nice to see Ronaldo prove a point on the big stage with Nani and Queiroz its a United fans 3rd home ;)

support is not the right word , as I would get hot for any european country , but I think Turkey is the one I'd prefere to see winning . maybe because no one likes them in europe for some reasons . :roll:
beside Turkey I'd go for Portugal :D

Spain and France for me,

Spain as they have good players and always seem to mess up somewhere (like England) and hopefully they'll find a way to not screw up this year.

France as well as they have a great mix of flair, speed and skill. Plus they always look good in those adidas kits, unlike the rugby team in those awful nike things.

I like the German team, so probably them or Holland, because I love the way they play.

I definitely don't want Italy to win it though, hate their whole team, hate the way they play, hate their mentality, etc.

For Italy i just like the concept of not having the ball but still be in control of all the game and then when the opposite team makes a mistake counter-attack and score fast, Oh and Pirlo playing like a 25 year old player but with a 32 year old players experience, game vision and pass accuracy. The rest of italys players r just divers.

For Italy i just like the concept of not having the ball but still be in control of all the game and then when the opposite team makes a mistake counter-attack and score fast, Oh and Pirlo playing like a 25 year old player but with a 32 year old players experience, game vision and pass accuracy. The rest of italys players r just divers.

Like who? I'd say Gattuso, Ambrosini, De Rossi and Pirlo are quite hard players compared to Quaresma, Nani, Ronaldo and Deco.... much bigger divers than us.

well ,no England this year:((,i will cheer for Portugal in first cos i love most of their players(Ronaldo deco carvhalo,fernando Meira)
And Italy in second cos they are simply class:))

Nobody else for Sweden? And so far there have been no mentions for Austria, Switzerland, Romania and Poland. And I know there is a lot of Poles on here.

Tbh - my third team would be Poland with the incredible Artur Boruc! (see avatar)

Nobody else for Sweden? And so far there have been no mentions for Austria, Switzerland, Romania and Poland. And I know there is a lot of Poles on here.

Tbh - my third team would be Poland with the incredible Artur Boruc! (see avatar)
ok I'll take sweeden as my 4th choice . if it was women NT sweeden would be my first choice :LOL:

Might sound new to some of you here but I have always supported Les Bleus in the internationl stage...So,Allez Allez Les Bleus!

Portugal and Holland comes next respectively though.

Back
Top Bottom