Who is this (brasilian) soccer star

Re: Who is this (brasilian) socer star

i really cant say plf...if you compare this pic with the other robinho pics of the conf cup...his skin looks just like that...i am really confused..
and no..brazil dint use pelias in any other game..and also theres no field as good as that one here.! IoI!!!
the grass here looks more light..

I see yeah well you're probably right anyway, this has a good chance of being Robinho as well.. mine was just a guess :p

and I see so we're sure now that this is 100% Confed cup! okay! :)

100%???
dont but that pressuer on me ! IOIOIOIOIO!!

just kiddin!

yeah i would say so..but lets say 98.2% to be exact!! IoI!!

but i really cant say wich of them is that!

one more thing..i will check..but wasnt R.Oliveira playing that cup too?
if so..could be him too. IoI!! deamn i jsut fried my brain over this!!
i hope was me with the chance of getting the tickets..at least lets hope our m8 win the tickets!

Last edited:

klick_03.jpg

damn new part is availible. and this is not indicating adriano. darn...

i modified it a little bit as they posted the pic with the ball only a few hours yesterday:

klick_031.JPG

It's soccer, not socer. Could you change that for me? Thank you. Here on Evo-Web we like correct spelling and grammar.

joostebrood said:
It's soccer, not socer. Could you change that for me? Thank you. Here on Evo-Web we like correct spelling and grammar.

ups sorry. but that was a typo...

yep sure. i use the forum for quite some time allready but i have not been to much of a writer i must admit.

cross your fingers for adriano...

Guys, it's Adriano, trust me. Usually these contests have a lot of sponsors and shit like that involved. Therefor they'll make sure the player is well known, because he probably gets paid for it as well. So forget about Lucio, Oliveira and who else. Go for Adriano.

Stop confusing this guy Thomas, we all know it's Adriano. You just don't want this guy to go to the world cup, admit it.

PLF said:
Nah in my opinion, Robinho is a bit darker than Adriano isn't he? That looks a bit too light to be Robinho for me but maybe I'm wrong. I think it's probably Adriano but are we 100% sure that's Confed cup just by the ball? Wasn't it used in any other Brazil matches?
This why I also think it SHOULD be Adriano but you have to remember that the lighting in the pitch can change that. There are many pictures of Robinho where he sometimes looks dark and sometimes looks even lighter than Adriano.

a few thots, could the ball and adboard added from the confed cup pictures to give it a fifa/worldcup look? this idea wud bring ronaldo back in lol , i know its 90% adriano but hmmmm

RuneEdge said:
This why I also think it SHOULD be Adriano but you have to remember that the lighting in the pitch can change that. There are many pictures of Robinho where he sometimes looks dark and sometimes looks even lighter than Adriano.
That's true.

Anyways Nicop, it can't be "Kaka" because not only does he not wear those boots (I assume from what Kel said, I'm not a boot person :p) but he's way lighter than that.

Also Joost's idea about this probably being a rather more famous player as well is probably correct so it wouldn't be someone like Ricardo Oliveira either (most likely) so I guess it's really between Robinho and Adriano still assuming that is from Confed cup.

Lucio and Kaka even if were possibilities are lighter skinned than that.

Thats what I originally thought when I first looked at the image. But I said Adriano cuz I didnt know Robinho also wears those boots. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom