what non barca/real teams do u use online?

ozfootball

League 2
6 July 2009
i hate playing against barca all the time, teams i use are sampdoria, atletico madrid and shacktar donetsk, all them are brilliant and really enjoy using them and many times i have knocked over the big teams with these sides

I try to pick something that'll match my opponent fairly well in terms of general enjoyment. If they pick Real, I'll pick Atletico for that derby feel, if they pick Barca, I usually pick a pretty strong side (perhaps Valencia or Man Utd if I'm weak). Myself, I never pick Real, Barca, Chelsea, Arsenal, Brazil, or whatever, that's just no fun. I'd rather find my own personal favorites.
Tottenham are usually fun to play as, as well as Sevilla.

I use Sevilla, Croatia, Athletico.

Never used ManU, Real, Barca...ever. Where's the fun? I play more than 50% of the games against Barca, one in 20 will be someone other thn Real, Barca etc. I have beat them with Sevilla many a time.

I use Sevilla, Croatia, Athletico.

Never used ManU, Real, Barca...ever. Where's the fun? I play more than 50% of the games against Barca, one in 20 will be someone other thn Real, Barca etc. I have beat them with Sevilla many a time.

Valencia, Seville, Athletico, Turkey are my favourites, but I will play with anyone, as long as they aint any of the big guns.

50%? Lucky guy. I have played ONCE against someone who wasn't Inter, Barca or Real Madrid. He was Roma, I was Sampdoria, I won 2-1, it was a great game.

It's hardly a leap of faith but Juventus are fun to play with.

i agree, its very rare that i get someone who isnt barca, real or inter, its very annoying, but let them be i dont mind, i like beating them with other teams, sampdoria are my favourite, paladino i think his name is on the right side of midfield is an absolute beast, runs up and down that line all day, try sampdoria out guys, u will be impressed, cassano up front too, great team

atletico is a big team too, very good for runner noobs

"oh noes im not playin whit barca..." lol

Samp are great, even though their default formation is 3-5-2 :SHOCK: Pazzini and Bellucci are great players too.

Fiorentina are another good team. For nationals, Mexico are a good attacking side.

Myself, I never pick Real, Barca, Chelsea, Arsenal, Brazil, or whatever, that's just no fun. I'd rather find my own personal favorites.
Tottenham are usually fun to play as, as well as Sevilla.

apart from the pace of walcott and arshavin arsenal are quite a small team, easily pushed around and down arrows on cesc/walcott and there's nothing on the bench - not a 'top' team

i play fiorentina (only cos i love the hair on Jovetic and Donadel :D) and Villareal for the yellow nets(though for some reason whenever I'm leading a Real/barca noob with villareal and I go 2 up they quit instantly ...dont get it?) I'm almost scared to open up a 2 goal lead with a weaker team

funny these noobs, you can tell straight from kick off whose behind the controller on the real madrid side, if it's a noob you just know 'i'm owning this clown' and you can pass and pick your way through his bombing forward midfield and full backs with ease - anyone else literally chuckle?

fun times, and it's a different challenge with a smaller team, love it

I've used Spurs, Bordeaux, Sporting Lisbon, Lyon and Sevilla, there are others that I'd like to use but I'll save them for the community games.

I've given up on random 1 vs 1 in this game, I just end up getting angry during 99% of the games.

I've used Spurs, Bordeaux, Sporting Lisbon, Lyon and Sevilla, there are others that I'd like to use but I'll save them for the community games.

I've given up on random 1 vs 1 in this game, I just end up getting angry during 99% of the games.

What do you play now? I'm sick of 'pass to ronaldo/messi sprint like hell and hope for the best' noobs.

My 2 favorite teams to play with are Tottenham and Croatia. The fact that Tottenham has 3 croatian players is a coincidence, because Tottenham has always been my favorite foreign (not from my country) team. And although i'm not croatian (i'm portuguese), i really like their national team. They have some pretty good players.

lyon, shakhtar, bordeaux, fiorentina.
too bad no bundesliga teams :S ...or else i would be pickin hoffenhiem, schalke..
f all barca real manure inter n00bs. boring annoyin shit.

Yesterday I was playing online here from Peru to some Spain users. It is incredible, all of them were Real Madrid in the 1 vs 1 random match... I use Juventus, and I also like to use Fiorentina (because the beloved here Crazy Vargas LOL). Milan was my main team all the time, but now it is a bit weak but I also use it. Other cool ones are Roma, I will try Sampdoria or Sevilla... Valencia is cool also.

Lag is unbearable sometimes, but the most annoyoing thing is the people that just run with Kaka/Robben/Cristiano... damn... some really boring games...

yep, pass, and sprint your ass off. One in 30 attempts to do this will work, if it does, cut back goal or go for goal yourself.

I have 60%+ of the ball nearly every match..

I find chelsea are an awesome team to screw the likes of madrid and barca if used properly. Theyve got a top notch defense and some serioulsy good passing midfielders in lamps deco and ballack, though i prefer to play joe cole for width and abit of dribbling menace. Essien is awesome at breaking up the play and then theres drogba whos simply class and anelka whos a real good finisher.

I find chelsea are an awesome team to screw the likes of madrid and barca if used properly. Theyve got a top notch defense and some serioulsy good passing midfielders in lamps deco and ballack, though i prefer to play joe cole for width and abit of dribbling menace. Essien is awesome at breaking up the play and then theres drogba whos simply class and anelka whos a real good finisher.

Check!!

I have done this too. 3 times and each game a 4-0 to me against a Madrid whore!

It's annoying because i feel i should not have to be forced but i felt the point was proved when i made his watch every goal that i scored.

"slight" satisfaction;)

I'm a Juventus man myself. Really stumps the Barca/Real/Inter fanboys. They struggle to break it down and i devastate them on the break.

Aston Villa for me, Young and Agbonlahor work well together and Carew can be a handful. 1 draw and 3 defeats so far, surprise surprise all my matches tend to be against Barca and 1 against Inter so far...

Hello, m8's!!!:JAY:

I usually play with the team I support, SL Benfica,:APPLAUD: but I played a couple with Atletico Madrid:ROCK: as well and only one with Inter...:TWIST:!!!

Most part of the games are against Real or Barça,:BLEH: it's annoying... :R1, but with some communities like the ones you proposed we can battle that, plenty of players do play with unoverated teams, so... :BOP:

I've played against AS Roma, O. Lyon, Atletico Madrid, Juventus, Chelsea and I think one time against Rubin Kazan,:? and those were far better games than the Usain Bolt's running of Messi and Ronaldo!!!:PUKE:

My PSN Tag is monty_python72:SMUG:

Cheers all!!!:SNACK:

Think BIG, play SMALLER!!!:EASY:

Back
Top Bottom