What do u think about players' stats?

I think Copa players are underrated.... there are some great players there wanted by top european clubs and are like 60 overall...

Take a look at Oscar from Internacional as an example, also Fred from flu (One of the best brazilian strikers right now). Now look at that massively overrated Ronaldinho.

agree
Konami's habit of always the same.
ronaldinho is not the same.
Arouca, Elano, ganso, borges, fred, D alessandro are fantastic players,
in pes 2013... low category? ridiculous.

You look on overall ratings? Wow.

Wagner + Thiago Neves in Internacional are damn good players. Fred is very good at holding ball and finishing and he got power. D'Alessandro is nimble, agile, quick, great passer with vision and it shows in game too, despite ratings being a mess. I prefer it like that then what they are in Matrix Patch or some PESEdit patches (overrating players which is exactly opposite to what KONAMI did :D).

But hey, PC users at least can adjust those problems themselves ;).

You look on overall ratings? Wow.

Wagner + Thiago Neves in Internacional are damn good players. Fred is very good at holding ball and finishing and he got power. D'Alessandro is nimble, agile, quick, great passer with vision and it shows in game too, despite ratings being a mess. I prefer it like that then what they are in Matrix Patch or some PESEdit patches (overrating players which is exactly opposite to what KONAMI did :D).

But hey, PC users at least can adjust those problems themselves ;).

Yeah. The majority of players play and feel very lifelike no matter their overall rating 60 or 99.

Last edited:
For me the player individuality and how stats affect the overall games in pes 2012/13 is at another level to any other football game before. Just hope konami dont make things too fluid and responsive for future games.

In my experiences, not that bad.. see me sprinting with ronaldo at top player.. :)) I am afraid if it is quicker, then we'll have too many one-one situation in PES, pro active ai + passing in PES quite scary sometimes :P

YouTube - PES 2013 demo - speedy player is okay

His top speed in PES 2013 - 87
His real speed according to PSD - 96

So I guess he will be a bit faster! Which is a good thing!

Back
Top Bottom