What do u think about players' stats?

PolarisNine

La Grande Bleu
2 September 2010
South Korea
Hello Friends~ i wanna hear Your opinion about players' stats.

can you see between players different stats?

for example

difference of players speed, dribling, attacking, defencing and etc..

Some people don't see That difference..

and..

What do you think player's stats difference increase between players' stats gap?

for example player of low level stats have more low stats

(if a player have overall 60 change 40 or 50)

waiting for your opinion..

sorry for my bad english..

I wanna hear a lot of people's opinion..

Last edited:
im not directly seeing it but i can feel it, even more so regarding how a player runs moves and feels
after all the copa liberta.. matches i picked up germany and i felt muller was like muller and bender felt like bender shud feel during control
thats what demo 2 had last year a bit, demo 1 NONE and full game almost none
now its back to pes 011 levels maybe a bit more
still no pes010
but its ok, more manual controls less individuality, i can live with it

I can definitely tell the better dribblers. Ronaldo and Quaresma are a joy to go on a dribbling run with. But try it with someone like Pepe and it's completely different. Feels really good.

I can definitely tell the better dribblers. Ronaldo and Quaresma are a joy to go on a dribbling run with. But try it with someone like Pepe and it's completely different. Feels really good.

im not directly seeing it but i can feel it, even more so regarding how a player runs moves and feels
after all the copa liberta.. matches i picked up germany and i felt muller was like muller and bender felt like bender shud feel during control
thats what demo 2 had last year a bit, demo 1 NONE and full game almost none
now its back to pes 011 levels maybe a bit more
still no pes010
but its ok, more manual controls less individuality, i can live with it

Thx for your comments

I have one more question..

how about between none Player ID players feeling?

waiting your comments..

sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
player ID is more about some animations, how a player walks, runs, his gestures, his moving speed and stuff..
there is still a nice stats system in pes so u feel certain differences with some low unknows players too
not just that, u feel height weight aswell

e.g. JO that one left footed tall striker feels muuuuddy during control, heavy, but still kinda smooth
but there are other tall strikers that feel crisp for example
its all there just the more new animations come in its kinda harder to feel but nicer to look .)

The ONE thing I do not like at all in this game is players speed.

I can't believe that I cannot outrun any defender with Messi or with Neymar or with CR7. They all catch me up. It's like the infamous catchup bug from previous PES versions but a little different now, because it's not like your player slow down and the AI catches you up, it's more like your attackers are always slower than AI defenders so it's obvious they will catch you up no matter how good the through ball was or how far the AI defender was from your attacker.

havent noticed it tbh
u play on superstar?
try professional if so

and btw if u running with the ball on the feet off course the defender will catch u, he has no ball
if u are running try to put the ball forward when players feet is going to touch the ball with R1 or R2 for longer distance

The ONE thing I do not like at all in this game is players speed.

I can't believe that I cannot outrun any defender with Messi or with Neymar or with CR7. They all catch me up. It's like the infamous catchup bug from previous PES versions but a little different now, because it's not like your player slow down and the AI catches you up, it's more like your attackers are always slower than AI defenders so it's obvious they will catch you up no matter how good the through ball was or how far the AI defender was from your attacker.

In my experiences, not that bad.. see me sprinting with ronaldo at top player.. :)) I am afraid if it is quicker, then we'll have too many one-one situation in PES, pro active ai + passing in PES quite scary sometimes :P

YouTube - PES 2013 demo - speedy player is okay

havent noticed it tbh
u play on superstar?
try professional if so

and btw if u running with the ball on the feet off course the defender will catch u, he has no ball
if u are running try to put the ball forward when players feet is going to touch the ball with R1 or R2 for longer distance

Yeah I play in Superstar. Tried Professional a few minutes ago and it seemed a bit easier.

However, players speed shouldn't be affected by the level you select. Players should have the same speed no matter if you play on amateur or top player.

its not affected, the cpu gets a boost in general, your players speeds are still the same in differences to each other :p
all i heard so far from playing superstar is not good, i will avoid it

tried top player yesterday night it was fine but cpu plays more efficient, sometimes rly impressing finishing
pro level seems to be the sweet spot

its not affected, the cpu gets a boost in general, your players speeds are still the same in differences to each other :p
all i heard so far from playing superstar is not good, i will avoid it

tried top player yesterday night it was fine but cpu plays more efficient, sometimes rly impressing finishing
pro level seems to be the sweet spot

:WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP:
superstar and top player = IA cheats.

Yeap.
I would classify "top player" and "superstar" as arcade modes.
Sure, it is harder, but not for the right reasons.

Professional level is too easy for me. And Superstar or Top Player gets a lot of AI cheating treatment indeed. So there's no middle term. Too easy or too cheaty.

match time?
10 minutes the game needs to fill all what footbal can deliver in a small time frame, so on higher diff. levels it can lead to silly goals or whatever
and on lower diff. levels it can lead to cpu team playing rushly and miss chances
so try 15 or 20 min games on prof and then top player

Thx for your comments

I have one more question..

how about between none Player ID players feeling?

waiting your comments..

sorry for my bad english

Some non ID players feel more real than others. For example, the way Pirlo moves and passes, Rooney is similar, there's something about the way he makes turns while running and his shooting that make you feel you are controlling him. It could be player style card related, I don't know...

Other players don't feel like their real life counterparts. Steven Gerrard and Robin van Persie, for example have a very peculiar style of running, passing and shooting that for some reason can't be replicated by the game using default animations and player style cards.

Last edited:
match time?
10 minutes the game needs to fill all what footbal can deliver in a small time frame, so on higher diff. levels it can lead to silly goals or whatever
and on lower diff. levels it can lead to cpu team playing rushly and miss chances
so try 15 or 20 min games on prof and then top player

I always play 10 minutes. On professional level it's too easy. AI barely take shots (1 or 2... 3 at most) and I have a silly posession of the ball.

Sometimes on Professional I get owned by the CPU, 1-3, 0-2 etc. Then other times I dominate and win.

Condition arrows has big influence in difficulty. When set both teams on green the game is so much more balanced and ai cheat is less present even on superstar. Another thing is difficulty affecting your cpu controlled teammates. I struggled hard to score on top player/proffesional but on superstar it became much easier because teammates makes better runs.

I think Copa players are underrated.... there are some great players there wanted by top european clubs and are like 60 overall...

Take a look at Oscar from Internacional as an example, also Fred from flu (One of the best brazilian strikers right now). Now look at that massively overrated Ronaldinho.

Condition arrows has big influence in difficulty. When set both teams on green the game is so much more balanced and ai cheat is less present even on superstar. Another thing is difficulty affecting your cpu controlled teammates. I struggled hard to score on top player/proffesional but on superstar it became much easier because teammates makes better runs.

Oh, maybe that's why. I always set both teams to have the up red arrows. But still... it doesn't make sense.

What's wrong with that mate?

Red arrows give a 9-12% stat increase in all stats except passing speed (6%).

75*1.12 ~ 84
80*1.12 ~ 90
85*1.12 ~ 95

So that means that you're playing with two teams with roughly 10 more points in every ability which means that you basically play a game where every decent player is Messi incarnate.

Last edited:
playd the vietnam patch yesterday 1.1 version first time, tried argentina
15 min match, -1 speed, pro level

and messi was like alien
robben etc. the same
for my taste too fast

this one card that MLO players moan about for years destroys the game kind of
w/o that card they still wud be god players but with it its like wow hold on this guy can run and turn on water faster than guys on land or something

They feel a bit dated tbh.

Eg.
Torres and Kolo Toure are amazing in the game when in reality they're nowhere near their previous level, Kolo is past his prime and Torres ...well we all know about him

Back
Top Bottom