Yesterday at 21:53 #6,452 M mattmid International Joined 15 December 2011 gabe.paul.logan said: Ouf, Japan stuck in the 2000s in the best possible way. And young KennyHoopla still rocks like a good 2000s band, thank god. Click to expand... Wow, if I closed my eyes, I'd have sworn that Kenny Hoopla song was by Bloc Party.
gabe.paul.logan said: Ouf, Japan stuck in the 2000s in the best possible way. And young KennyHoopla still rocks like a good 2000s band, thank god. Click to expand... Wow, if I closed my eyes, I'd have sworn that Kenny Hoopla song was by Bloc Party.
Today at 20:15 #6,453 gabe.paul.logan Too old for this s*** Joined 7 January 2007 Location Budapest Team Hungary mattmid said: Wow, if I closed my eyes, I'd have sworn that Kenny Hoopla song was by Bloc Party. Click to expand... He sounds like Kele but some of his songs too like old Bloc Party.
mattmid said: Wow, if I closed my eyes, I'd have sworn that Kenny Hoopla song was by Bloc Party. Click to expand... He sounds like Kele but some of his songs too like old Bloc Party.