What are you listening to?

And since we're talking about soundtracks: honourable mention for a song that I was listening to, by chance, while commuting this morning and which I had completely removed from my memory (which is featured in an old FIFA game, 2003 I think):
Man! What a coincidence! I was about to post this when I was talking about FIFA 2003 soundtrack, deciding between Ms. Dynamite and this one. Yes bro, this is a great song, it has that alternative/early indie rock sound that I really liked in the early 2000's! Sure brings back a lot of memories of browsing through the FIFA 2003 menus!

Ever saw this? Recorded during quarantine. If ever someone can sing Pete's songs, it is Nick Holmes, fits perfectly.

I didn't know about it. Sounds fine, thank you.
I love Negative's and I have for ages.

p.s also early Paradise Lost, as Gothic, Lost Paradise. Yes, i love em too.

Last edited:
I love that song @*aLe
The first time I heard it was the MTV Unplugged version (back when MTV meant music television, lol).. And I also thought it was great. R.E.M., on the whole, is one of my favorite bands. :TU:

Yeah, great band.
This is my favourite of theirs (the very version I'm posting is the one I like the most, as it conveys a lot of energy, way more than the "original" one does):

I must admit that they did a lot of great songs though, this is only one of the many.

That's a great song,, what album is that from? I'm guessing it's from one of the albums after New Adventures in Hi Fi.

I've been listening to quite a bit of Monster lately, I like this album, it's quite different from other R.E.M.'s albums, more rock-oriented, but it still retains their spirit.

Wow this is kinda old...

I came here after listening to "Hide U" (from FIFA 2003) if you wonder.
That game had such a soundtrack... I don't know how many times I listened to "Played-A-Live" since then (well, I already knew it before to be honest, but it felt just great to have it in the game).

Back
Top Bottom