What are you listening to?

"One more night" by Michael Kiwanuka

Not sure if I had already posted it or not, but... Here it is:
This song has the power to relax me in a way that not many other songs do.

There are also a couple of live versions I often listen to that are a little faster and a little more "energic" if you know what I mean, like this:

Had a massive cheesy grin on my face when this came on the radio today.

I remember when in the Czech Republic for an Aberdeen game in 2009 I was in a club when this came on. High on life I produced a very comical and incredibly camp dance reflecting the lyrics. They say dance like no one's watching, well, a few local lassies were and they thought it was the greatest show on earth.

Following Ms Perry's lead, I kissed a girl. One of my new-found groupies. Needless to say, given that part of the world, she was beautiful. I'd need wealthy oligarchs to get me promoted to her league.

The moral of the story is - I'm a clown but sometimes it pays to be part of the circus.

Amazing how songs can stir up feelings like that.

Pedro Cazanova, Pedro Carrilho & Menno – Cold Heart​

Nice little song which will go straight in my "easy listening" playlist. Just heard it on the radio while I was out. Couldn't use Shazam at the moment (doh!) so I had to do it the old way: keep in mind the lyrics and the melody and look 'em up when I got hold again of my phone.

I don't know if there are many people from Spain here, but I think if you are then you must have heard of the band 'Polock' and this album from them a few years ago, its my favorite from them:

Laying on my bed and thinking "hey wanna hear some metal song?"

I remember screaming like an idiot when i was teen listening to this kind of music, lol.

Idk if anyone loves metalcore here, imo if you're a fan of it, this whole album is a masterpiece.

Just heard this yesterday on the radio while I was reviewing some documents with a colleague, it got stuck in my head and I've not managed to send it away yet:

I agree mate, Type O Negative is favorite band of my youth, from Slow Deep and Hard till Dead Again.
RIP Peter Steele.

Back
Top Bottom