What are you listening to?

Saw Alter Bridge at Wembley last night (4th time seeing them live), absolutely awesome. Black Stone Cherry & Theory Of A Dead Man were supporting, quite good as well.

As a result, I'm currently listening to the ringing in my ears!

undun.jpg

I actually haven't started listening to Undun yet, I've been distracted by Common's album.

I like it, its growing on me, stand out track so far is The Believer but on a whole its not on the same level as Be. I regard that to be a classic.

I never really got into "Be" as much as others did, this one seems better so far.

Gave "Undun" a listen on the way to work and it's got some nice tracks. The Roots always seem to pull it off though, so overlooked.

I can listen to new Common's and Evidence's albums whole day and never get bored... New Roots are good - they have their typical style. Gotta check new Large Prof collab with Neek The Exotic (cool name bro :D), Heavy Metal Kings and new Edo G album. Waiting for Life Is Good from Nas.

Really enjoyed Evidence's new album, dl'd Edo G the other day but not checked it out yet..

Common album is top notch, he may never be able to top "Be" or "LWFC" but this is a great listen, him reuniting with his first producer has brought him back from his lil hiatus with a vengence.

Back
Top Bottom