What are you listening to?

300_173399.jpg

This shit rocks!!:BAND:

Listening to the new KoL.

Some people slagging it off already, but suppose its 'cool' to hate on anything popular.

First song, "The End" is as good as anything off of Only By The Night.

Im currently listening to my nympho girlfriend, screaming for more, more, more. I find that a both insulting and unfair, she knew 3 inches was all she ever gonna get after our first 'little' bit of hows your father when we first met. And those grow your manhood advertisments dont work by the way. $80 wasted...........7 times over. :(

The new Kings of Leon album...

Hmmm, not sure on it. It's basically Only By The Night V2, but a bit more mellow. Not one of those songs couldn't have been put on an OBTN bonus disc.

Which isn't a bad thing at all, they're good songs. But nothing special and no real stand-out tracks.

Hmmm, not sure on it. It's basically Only By The Night V2, but a bit more mellow. Not one of those songs couldn't have been put on an OBTN bonus disc.

Which isn't a bad thing at all, they're good songs. But nothing special and no real stand-out tracks.

Its certainly a fair cop, but also it has got the kind of sound that they used to have - and I dont think its a bad thing that there is not a 'Sex of Fire' type tune.

Shame they are complete cocks now as it puts me off the music a bit, but still enjoying this one.

You really think it's the kind of sound that they used to have? This album is FAR different to "Youth & Young Manhood" and "Aha Shake Heartbreak" that it could be a different band altogether :LOL:

The older albums were far more diverse, definately not mainstream in any way at all (Molly's Chambers maybe being one of the only ones I'd imagine might get onto the latest album), whereas the latest album just seems ... safe. Probably a good way to describe it actually.

Back
Top Bottom