What are you listening to?

You're right, I forgot how much I loved classical music until I played Burnout the other day so I've downloaded "Classical Music of The Millenium" compilation.

It's very good.

The Enemy - 40 Days And 40 Nights.

I can't believe I've had their album for months and had never listened to it properly. I love it. :rock:

11403391.jpg

:thumbup:

Belle and Sebastian are fantastic indeed, I've had their stuff for quite a while but never listened to it properly. I'll have to fix that.

of Montreal - Disconnect The Dots.

Yep, i almost gave up. At 10:24, I was about to give up, but god came down into my room and told me to refresh ticketmaster...2 magical tickets... great seats too!

I listened to the Hissing Faun one, Miguel, and thought it was awful. VERY VERY acquired taste, very strange and certainly not my type.

Just got back from The Cribs... am absolutely drenched in sweat. Great gig, very fun! Thought the support acts were mediocre - especially Does it offend you? yeah!.... their music was great, but the singer was an absolute pretentious twat who kept going on about how he was used to the rough Brixton (the gig was at Brixton).

Ah man you're lucky, I love Does it Offend You? Yeah! and The Cribs!!

Didn't know DIOYY had a singer though? all the songs i've heard are instrumental?

Back
Top Bottom