Nunu
Veigar
Pyke
Kayn

Ddoxin

Mid
Adc
Jungle

These were che*t resellers and users(in comparing with their irl look like faces and desire situations a little bit cause angry song not the same as showing Anger in game since the begin) in interaction in league of legends game most of this will tell you that they chose champs that represent their faces to exist in Ă 
A competitive game when they could play dark souls or genshin impact the resellers are who smurfed over cheat users through time so cheat user is more to create random worldwide chaos in the game so Kids falling into mis using the che*at omg.
You can determine more hints that it can let you understand the general life and life in general matter of quantity desire and positions functional meeting points then take it to the social like trust issues and Being insecure by being secure means the same and the opposite at same time.
Good luck even conclusions here can be boosted in interaction way even with a weak/not interested mind but these ppl are the whole .
As i had this exp i decided to try to suggest things for anticheats in-games i did some stream vids that i delete after i sent links right now is matter of somethings like this and fps games

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom