What are you listening to?

With every heartbeat.. is there any decent remixes of that song? Not too keen on the original.
Well, I know what you're thinking: Such a sad song, huh?

Well, it's sad indeed.. but unfortunately it tells something true and I find that it fits my mood atm :lmao:

Anyway, I'd suggest you the remix made by Tong and Spoon then:
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=KJZY5KEp6Ik

this is the version I've included in the latest mix I made, the whole mix is available in the trance/dance/house music thread anyway ;)

Awesome I really should get off of my ever getting fatter Arse and actually post up some of my mixes.... ive moved house now so NO excuses! just heard that remix and meh its ok.... I think it should be back to the classic Trancey days of 1999, a few vocals and mostly TUNNNEEE!!!! I can remember owning a little Ministry Of Sound TUNE! sign to wave when I loved a song!

Id prefer it if they only had the Heartbeat chorus and not all the other bits. I dont feel they fit with the overall tone of that Remix at all. It shows you how badly made Dance Music is nowadays.

I dont feel they fit with the overall tone of that Remix at all. It shows you how badly made Dance Music is nowadays.
Well.. they kinda changed the mood of the song, but you can imagine that a song with those lyrics of course HAS to provide a little feeling of sadness or it will end up having the wrong tone..
Anyway I badly wanted that song to be in the mix so I've chosen this remix..
I think there are other remixes around, I've heard one on the radio last week that sounded cool but they didn't mention whose it was :(

Id love to take out just the chorus "With Every Heartbeat" and combine it with a seriously deep trance track :) see what response I get! Actually Ive just had a thought... I could combine it with Hi-Gate Saxuality! that is a really emotional and dramatic tune!

The latest The Hold Steady album, Boys and Girls in America.

3745686_holdsteady_200.jpg

Its a bit fucking good!

Mario - Kryptonite (feat Rich Boy) - Album: Go

!!! This tune is great, definately check it out everyone!

Spacetime Continuum, Boards of Canada, Jack Dangers, kraftwerk, Meat Beat Manifesto and Richard Devine

Back
Top Bottom