What are you listening to?

Those original records are great, but sounding pretty bad.
So a great remaster done with love is so cool.

I must admit, I have never heard a single Sepultura song that came out after the Roots record. Just googled them and was quite shocked, that the "new" Sepultura with Derrick exist twice as long than with Max. Damn, I'm old.

Edit: I have recently re-discovered Bolt Thrower, which I have slightly ignored by their time. Can't even say, why.

Last edited:
I must admit, I have never heard a single Sepultura song that came out after the Roots record. Just googled them and was quite shocked, that the "new" Sepultura with Derrick exist twice as long than with Max. Damn, I'm old.

Edit: I have recently re-discovered Bolt Thrower, which I have slightly ignored by their time. Can't even say, why.
Wow! Bolt Thrower it's a cool.
I listen old good Entombed, lately.

My favorite Swedes.

Last edited:

I stopped listening to them after roots, yeah weird that the best period was shorter than the current one.
Love Bolt thrower,great band.

Probably my favourite Sepultura album, but Morbid tales/bestial detestation remastered has been in my headphones pretty much constantly
I love the old rough sound. Same goes for Motörhead old live tapes from the 80's on spotify.

Yeah great stuff.
Think most metal today sounds pretty much the same production wise, same old boring Pro Tools recordings

Absolutely. No need to sound like a Black Metal band in the mid 90s these days but it wouldn't hurt some records to sound a bit more organic.

Love Mantar for their sound (and music), raw and heavy as fuck but nevertheless pretty clear well produced.

Absolutely. No need to sound like a Black Metal band in the mid 90s these days but it wouldn't hurt some records to sound a bit more organic.

Love Mantar for their sound (and music), raw and heavy as fuck but nevertheless pretty clear well produced.

Great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom