What are you listening to?

Woke up this morning with this song playing in my head and I couldn't remove it all day. I just... Still CAN'T.

Petra -> :LOVE:🧿😏😚☮️

PS: My condolences to the sisters and brothers in Syria and Turkey. Damn earthquake.💔 🥺

@rockstrongo Hi Ricky hope you are well mate. Just saw this and thought, i bet you never heard this.... :BLINK::PP

Hey A, not outing your full name, hope thats alright mate?
yeah im pretty good consider i went through hell aug-oct with breakup not feeling well mentally and acctually seeking care for that, and even a proper breakdown etc.
but now ,im really feeling good buddy, thanks for asking.
this version, first time, cool mix tbh, the original? like yhe back of my hand son:)
you ok mate?
long time no speak, sorry for that, ill shape the fuck up on that front

when these kids came around a few years back, they pretty much saved punkrock from poser bands, bands created by the industry, mediocre shit bands who had their prime 40 years ago
love them

Hey A, not outing your full name, hope thats alright mate?
yeah im pretty good consider i went through hell aug-oct with breakup not feeling well mentally and acctually seeking care for that, and even a proper breakdown etc.
but now ,im really feeling good buddy, thanks for asking.
this version, first time, cool mix tbh, the original? like yhe back of my hand son:)
you ok mate?
long time no speak, sorry for that, ill shape the fuck up on that front
Hi mate, no problem, the world can know me as Andy. :)) However i am sorry for outing yours. Sent you a PM.

Back
Top Bottom