What are you listening to?

I think she's also in "Give It Up" by Twista feat. Pharrell.
It looks a lot like her but I'm not sure.

I read on wikipedia that she does videos but the one above is the only other one I've found.

I think I've already seen that and don't think I noticed her.
I'll check that video out again later.

whats with you and the chocolate treats? :mrgreen:

I don't discriminate. :mrgreen:

Thirteen Senses - Into The Fire
Miles - Perfect World
Porcupine Tree - Trains
Stephen Speaks - Out Of My League

Last edited:
Bittersweet Poetry by Kanye West... pretty old, but ust found it in my collection, and very good!

A little info on it:
"Bittersweet Poetry" is a song recorded and performed by Kanye West that appears as a bonus track on his third studio album, Graduation. The song is a collaboration with singer-songwriter John Mayer, whose vocals are featured in the chorus. The track features background vocals from R&B singer Keyshia Cole and samples the song "Bittersweet", which was written and recorded by the band Chairmen of the Board. The public first learnt of the song during a featurette by MTV News that ran in early 2005, which featured Kanye and John in the recording studio together with a clip of the song. "Bittersweet Poetry" was initially intended for release on Kanye's second studio album, Late Registration, but was left off the final track listing as he felt the song didn't fit in with the rest of the tracks.

Last posts are off-topic, should be in the "what are you reading thread"...could you imagine actually hearing all those bitching people...

On topic: Soulwax and the Neil Young (Chrome Dreams II). Shows how old i am and how i sometimes wanne be...

Indeed, lol. They're an electronic band from Glasgow, quite similar to Klaxons. I've heard of them for some months, but just couldn't be arsed to get their stuff. :D

I'm listening now to Radiohead - 15 Step. Great stuff as well. :D

axl rose & sebastian bach - back in the saddle (aerosmith cover)

kanye west - stronger

slash - love the from the godfather (kid stays in the picture ost)

Goin' Ol'Skool with Rocky's "Eye of the Tiger" sound-track for work-out music.

That song never fails to motivate ya!! :8): :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom