What are you listening to?

@RuneEdge, is Curtis any good? I'm thinking of buying the album as opposed to downloading.

Also the same question goes to pk9. Thats an album i'm looking to buy to.

I'm definately gonna buy it. The Akon track is pretty good. Its called "I'll Still Kill".

@ Stringer i think you might need to preview it before you buy it, i reckon its at least 3-4 stars... i am definately getting it for the collection!!

Alex Gaudino feat Crystal Waters - Destination Calabria (Nan & Milani Club Mix)

Shit! This is much better than chocolate! :mryellow:

Alex Gaudino feat Crystal Waters - Destination Calabria (Nan & Milani Club Mix)
\\:o/ "destination unknown.."
oh well.. finally someone else that likes my very own ringtone!!

Gaudino always seems to get tunes right, I'd suggest you to have a go listening also the ones he made with the "Lil'love" project, like this one:

Lil'love - Little love

I'm currently listening to the wife demanding sex.

Looks like I'm on the couch again tonight, lucky neighbour.

FD

Eh?

What I can make of your comments;

A) You refused to have it and so got sent to the couch and the neighbour is lucky because he has come over to take your place.

B) You're wife demanded it and you two don't have a bed so are on the couch and the neighbour next door is getting it through the wall (sonically and vibratingly speaking)

C)As above, as in you two are doing it on the couch but the neighbour is also on the couch and getting lucky :lmao:

How lucky life must be if you are on a couch instead of a bed getting to shag a Scottish bird with a celtic fan viying for whole in one :lmao:

Soz mate...just jossin but I can't help but laugh because the/your explanation is mental and my mind is not what it should be at this jucture in the evening.

Last edited:
Sonic Youth: Daydream Nation de luxe Edition.

Original was out in 1988 and still is one of the best albums ever. Now with outtakes and a concert registration.

Sonic Youth was inspirational for Nirvana, but is sooooo much better.

The FIFA 08 shooting video from GameTrailers had a great song in it. Santogold - Find A Way (don't go looking for it on their site or YouTube though, you can only find a different and altogether crap version).

Currently listening to New Young Pony Club (who I hated at first but now they're growing on me rapidly), The Get Go (I absolutely love it, combines atmosphere with pop catchiness).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom