WEPES2007 360 version heading question...

What percentage of headers are on target when a ball is whipped in to the box in a real game? It's probably very low I'd say. I find no matter what i do 20% of my crosses that i do actually get a head to are on target.

What percentage of headers are on target when a ball is whipped in to the box in a real game? It's probably very low I'd say. I find no matter what i do 20% of my crosses that i do actually get a head to are on target.

true, but in the older versions it seemend easier i guess

I understand contested headers not being on target often. But I am having some trouble with wide open headers. I am getting a little bit better. I guess I need to work on timing.

I understand contested headers not being on target often. But I am having some trouble with wide open headers. I am getting a little bit better. I guess I need to work on timing.

yeah its hard for sure, and i have certainly never mastered it, funny thing, after i posted that, i scored a BLINDER of a header off a free kick with Reyes of Madrid...

I don't get why Adriano is so good in the air.

People who use Inter always drag their wingers wide, at which point I thought their crosses would be harmless if I guard my central defence, so I let them cross unmarked, but somehow Adriano still gets his head on the ball even when he's surrounded by 2-3 of my defenders.

I don't get why Adriano is so good in the air.

People who use Inter always drag their wingers wide, at which point I thought their crosses would be harmless if I guard my central defence, so I let them cross unmarked, but somehow Adriano still gets his head on the ball even when he's surrounded by 2-3 of my defenders.

he is the most overated player in the game

atributes in this game are a joke...
adriano and ronaldo are so overated.
adriano even if he was the best player in the world, he would be so good as he is in the game!!! ridiculous!!!
people online only play with inter, brasil or barça...
this is too bad...

Back
Top Bottom