WE9LE 10/11 Canceled

Re: WE9LE 09/10 Update NEED HELP WITH HAIR/FACE! READ FIRST POST.

5.2.5 beta has bootserver too (yes, I am sure),maybe this one works for me, that's why I am searching for it; thanks anyway :)

I'm looking for thie version too, because 5.3.0 seems to make my game crash... Can anybody upload it ? Thanks !

my general gripes about this wonderful masterpiece are:

1- gameplay ( according to perstats database) is insanely fast, you don't have time to build-up a play, creating a huge gap between offense and defense unbalancing these two phases, stats ( especially to what concerns average skilled player) are definitely too high compared to their real counterpart.
2- AI aggression is too high
3- Sub-standard defenders catching up the top-draw strikers: we need to see more 1 to 1 as it happens in real football matches.
4- due to this fast gameplay, pitch is getting smaller than ever, with 3 passes you can run the court from side to side.

So i realized that we need to re-balance every single player stat ( keeping in mind what are their real attributes on the court) and my only purpose is to show you that we can do something to bring this product to an higher level concerning gameplay and to make this game more enjoyable even if some aspects can not be touched cause they are "magically" hardcoded.

stay tuned.

Juza

I think there are some stadiums in it. I would have taken them out before I packed it up but I didn't realize.

Let me know how it works for you.

Yes, there is your GDB inside, but never mind :)) I'll test it tonight and tell you if it works... Thanks again mate !!

Unbelievble, bootserver still doesn't work with kitserver 5.2.5 too! Every other thing works perfect... I can only see bootserver boots in Editing section, but can't see in matches. Any idea? Thanks :(

Unbelievble, bootserver still doesn't work with kitserver 5.2.5 too! Every other thing works perfect... I can only see bootserver boots in Editing section, but can't see in matches. Any idea? Thanks :(

Yeah, that's the same for me, and I can't understand why :( Moreover, stadiumserver usually make my game crashes, either at the beginning or at the half of a game... Too bad !

Yeah, that's the same for me, and I can't understand why :( Moreover, stadiumserver usually make my game crashes, either at the beginning or at the half of a game... Too bad !

Maybe it's the Vista, what is your windows version?

Yeah, stadiumserver used to do that to me too. I had to test every stadium and only use the ones that don't crash. And I am using Vista.

I'm wondering if the adboards are causing some crashes, at least the pre-game crashes. I noticed that if I try to insert different adboards to previously working stadiums, some would crash right before the game.

And I don't know if bootserver is working for me or not...I hardly pay attention to the boots.

I'm using Windows 7... Concerning stadiumserver, that's really strange because even with working stadiums, the pre-game cinematics are totally bugged (camera problem ?). I can't have ANY stadium working with good cinematics in WE9 LE, except default game stadiums of course.
Bootserver doesn't seem to work at all, can't understand why... Maybe we could ask Juce for some help ?

Last edited:

I don't think Juce care about WE9le anymore, and for most of the peaople it seems that kitserver work with no problem :(

and for most of the peaople it seems that kitserver work with no problem :(

Are you sure of that ? I can't understand how people make the bootserver working, as there is nothing to do but reseting boot settings in the game... Kitserver with my PES 6 is working perfectly, too bad it's not the same with this fantastic game :(

Are you sure of that ? I can't understand how people make the bootserver working, as there is nothing to do but reseting boot settings in the game... Kitserver with my PES 6 is working perfectly, too bad it's not the same with this fantastic game :(

is it that important mate? i mean you can barely see the detail on the boot unless in replay mode.

i think kits are more important.. btw, does anyone know why the kits look weird in-game? they are like double vision .. the details show up double. Do you know what i mean? ill post a screenshot if not

is it that important mate? i mean you can barely see the detail on the boot unless in replay mode.

i think kits are more important.. btw, does anyone know why the kits look weird in-game? they are like double vision .. the details show up double. Do you know what i mean? ill post a screenshot if not

Boots are quite important, but stadiums really are, and unfortunately stadiumserver doesn't work very well too... Concerning your problem, that's because original kits have been modified in your option file : you have to reset all edited kits to default in the "edit" menu ;))

Boots are quite important, but stadiums really are, and unfortunately stadiumserver doesn't work very well too... Concerning your problem, that's because original kits have been modified in your option file : you have to reset all edited kits to default in the "edit" menu ;))

here try my kitserver .. its 5.3.0 and my boots work ingame.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9kl3yu
note that i disabled random boots in the config file. you can turn it back on in bootserv.cfg.

and where exactly is this option in edit menu to reset all kits to default ? because i cant find it :JAY:

Thanks for your kitserver, I will try it !! For the kits, sorry but... you have to reset them one by one :BORED:

hmm i tried that too but it doesnt get rid of the original kit :(

Thanks Tibi for the kitserver. But doesn't work for me.
Actually my problem with boots is absurd. Ok, it does'nt work, I can only see them in edit mode.
But when I enable random boots option, I can see them in game, but every player wears the same GDB boot this time! It changes match to match, but the same.
Anyway, I give up, can live with that...

Thanks Tibi for the kitserver. But doesn't work for me.
Actually my problem with boots is absurd. Ok, it does'nt work, I can only see them in edit mode.
But when I enable random boots option, I can see them in game, but every player wears the same GDB boot this time! It changes match to match, but the same.
Anyway, I give up, can live with that...

Hmm, I've made several tries yesterday with 5.3.0 and I think I've understood a few things (I use windows 7) :
- my bootserver is WORKING !! I've simply removed kitserver, put we9lek.exe and setup.exe (in kitserver) in Windows XP compatibility mode and then reinstall kitserver... and it works ! I don't know if the two .exe have to be in Windows XP mode or if just one is OK, I'll try tonight.
- in ballserver, ball in 256*256 textures make my game crash... Don't know why, but 512*512 and 1024*1024 are OK.
- stadiumserver : the last problem... I haven't been able to make it work yet. Anyway, the 35 default stadiums are quite nice :))

Hope it will help... Tibi, are you sure you really reset your kits ? Because I had exactly the same problem than you, and reseting kits solve it...

Thanks man, but your formula doesn't work for me again (I use Vista). Maybe my exe is the problem (the one, no-dvd with orginal english names) or the k-patch I use, I don't know. But my stadiumserver works witout a problem.

Thanks man, but your formula doesn't work for me again (I use Vista). Maybe my exe is the problem (the one, no-dvd with orginal english names) or the k-patch I use, I don't know. But my stadiumserver works witout a problem.

I use the same .exe than you and k-patch too, and with compatibility mode the boots are OK... Really strange ! Did you reset boots n°1 in "edit" menu, to enable bootserver ?
You're so lucky with stadiums !! Don't you even have any trouble with cinematics at the beginning of a game ?

I use the same .exe than you and k-patch too, and with compatibility mode the boots are OK... Really strange ! Did you reset boots n°1 in "edit" menu, to enable bootserver ?
You're so lucky with stadiums !! Don't you even have any trouble with cinematics at the beginning of a game ?

Yes I reset the boots.
Sometimes at the beginning of the cinematics, I see a roof, instead of the pitch, but I think that's because the structure of stadium
doesn't match the camera position, no big deal.

Is it possible to get this game to work in widescreen mode on Windows 7?

I can get it to work on Vista on my old laptop, but I can't get it to work on my new one with Windows 7.

There is no option in the WE9LE Settings for Widescreen resolutions. I've changed the resolution settings on kload.cfg in Kitserver, but it hasn't worked.

Last edited:

How come I dont have any of these problems? My boots, kits and stadiums all work perfectly.

Is there anyone interested in doing the hair/face thing?

Heres a little video I did of my favourite game :) YouTube - WE9LE 2009/10

Last edited:

Tibi, are you sure you really reset your kits ? Because I had exactly the same problem than you, and reseting kits solve it...

I fixed the kit problem.. took quite some work. I used pesfan editor to import all kits from an original konami OF to juzza's OF. Unfortunately , it also imported the club names (in Korean) and the original konami emblems.
So then I had to manually add back the emblems one by one from juzza's newest OF and write each club name back to English :YAWN:

Well now i dont have duplicate kits problem anymore. If anyone else has this problem I can upload my fixed OF.

Last edited:

How come I dont have any of these problems? My boots, kits and stadiums all work perfectly.

Found that vid by accident two days ago (starting my quest to get WE9LE again and get it updated), very nice stuff there :)

If you need any help with the patch and explain me exactly what I have to do, I will try.

Looks amazing that, can you do a little guide with what you need to get it to look like that please?

Wow, video is great, and give some idea abouy why this game is superior to others...

Back
Top Bottom