WE9LE 10/11 Canceled

Re: WE9LE 09/10 Update NEED HELP WITH HAIR/FACE! READ FIRST POST.

You have to get rid of the # before the line where you change the resolution.

Great work guys!! I suppose you are now waiting to make a 10/11 update? At least I hope so!! Again congrats!

I may make a 10/11 patch. But the hair/faces thing is a major problem.

Do we have a program to insert faces like in pes6 or we have to do it manually?

Unfortunately it has to be manually, that's why it such a pain in the ass. PGM for pes 5 is only for kits not hair/faces :CRY:

Re: WE9LE 10/11 Update Underway 1st post

I HOPE the new option file will have ACCURATE stats and rosters. Cause for this season no one had. Still you have METZ and other RELEGATED teams in Ligue 1. Also incorrect numbers. Some stats were ridiculous too - only maybe Premier League was OK. National team old rosters and no Algeria, Korea DPR etc.

I KNOW working on OF is a LONG WAY and HARD TO DO and I don't wanna flame here or just disrespect your work, I was doing option files in past - I wanna do a CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIC of it > to move it forward to better results. :WORSHIP: Otherwise, it was good patch. ;)

Re: WE9LE 10/11 Update Underway 1st post

I HOPE the new option file will have ACCURATE stats and rosters. Cause for this season no one had. Still you have METZ and other RELEGATED teams in Ligue 1. Also incorrect numbers. Some stats were ridiculous too - only maybe Premier League was OK. National team old rosters and no Algeria, Korea DPR etc.

I KNOW working on OF is a LONG WAY and HARD TO DO and I don't wanna flame here or just disrespect your work, I was doing option files in past - I wanna do a CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIC of it > to move it forward to better results. :WORSHIP: Otherwise, it was good patch. ;)

I am only concentrating on the 5 main leagues, no national teams or other teams. People only criticize but no offer of help, so use it if you want or dont. Plus you can edit the stats pretty easily to suit your own game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom