WE9 - Translation Thread

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
WE9 Translation Thread

Post screenshots from (WE-Shop, Match, Japan Mode, Training etc..) with the translation, thanks ! :)

Can't we take the English texture from PES5 beta and make 100% English patch?

Here from reefurs video, someone who knows Japanese,t ake my pic and translate, would be great, thanks.

edit.JPG

option.JPG

music.JPG

sound.JPG

controller.JPG

weshop1.JPG

weshop2.JPG

weshop3.JPG

edit2.JPG

boots.JPG

filthydani said:
Can't we take the English texture from PES5 beta and make 100% English patch?

That's a dang good idea, although I've heard the beta still includes some japanese writings. Anyway, worth giving a try somehow.

Anyone? :)

Can you, or can we? You can if you want, make a new thread, call it "Arabic WE9 Translation" Keeps this thread tidy.

LOL ThomasGOAL, great minds think alike!

i made screenshots of the pre-match option menu, in case someone needs it to translate it :

if someone needs a specific screen, i'm here ;)

i'm trying to change all the names to english for an option file, but can anyone point me to a good site with updated squads for national teams?

Site - ESPNSoccernet.com

I am going to contact the Great "Wolf" for this - we could use his help on the Beta - he may have a few tricks up his sleeve to lend.

- Peace

cool i should have an option file with all english player names by tonite.. just in case another person is working on this.. maybe wait for mine. i'm about 50% done..

KAiWAi said:
Hello !!

Could someone can post here many screens of this video (or from the game it-self) :
http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1U0H37H65ZNBU2BA8OK1ACFDK7
I don't know how to take a 'printscreen' from a video on my PC.

We need to start translation for all the players... not only those who wait for patchs.

(;^_,^)/

Thanks in advance

Normally the print screen button it's next to F12 button or in the group of buttons where is delete,insert,end...

ashmufc said:
Here from reefurs video, someone who knows Japanese,t ake my pic and translate, would be great, thanks.

edit.JPG

Data
PSP data link
Sound config
Museum
SHOP
screen

option.JPG

option file
save data and enter
copy data
<not clear>

music.JPG

MUSEUM
cup gallery
replay
memorial match
credit

sound.JPG

SOUND
stereo/mono
commentry
commentary support
comment volume
sound effect
music

controller.JPG

KEY CONFIG

long pass mode
loop shot 2
manual pass gauge
manual short pass mode

weshop1.JPG

SHOP
player
team
music
stadium
ball effect
dribble challenge
exhibition stadium

weshop2.JPG

free training stadium
?? stadium
sky camera type
player cam
6 star difficulty
ball type

weshop3.JPG

6 star difficulty
ball type
hairstyles
celebration
ML leader ????
ML?? point

edit2.JPG

EDIT MODE
player edit
register players
team edit
number edit
stadium
league/cup edit
boots
save data
back to main menu

boots.JPG

BOOTS
type 1
type 2

try using a WE8 or WE8LE option file for 80% of the names in english, or a slightly patched WE8 with player names translated, will this work ??

ok i'm not done but im releasing what i've got for anyone who wants it, or wants to continue on it. if you don't want it, then just ignore this. here is the description:

---
nurbs WE9 option file v0.01
august 2, 2005, 10:30pm CST
===========================

this option file contains english edited player names for:

- all players on teams in: EPL, Ligue 1, Bundesliga
- most players in the rest of the leagues
- all players on some national teams, not on all

This may be completed later by me, or someone else, or someone will make their own eventually.

--
PEACE
foss

===========================

Recoba_A.jpg

download foss' 0.01 WE9 option file

no problem, it took a few hours even typing with my keyboard and it's not complete by any means like i said.. and probably has errors as i notice now that eboue is emure in arsenal.. :( i didnt notice that since it was already in english . oh well good enough to play a few rounds until someone makes a better one.

Shevchenko 7 said:
memorial match
???

what does that mean ???????????????

when u create an option file u can name it ; and if u put an firend's memory card in slot 2 u can record the stats of matches u played with him.
I think u'll have goal average, yellow cards, %, ...

Back
Top Bottom