WE9 Replays Thread

Hahah you really like Nedved dont you

Bingham check back on some pages some really cracking goals!

No actually I dont like Nedved that much :p
The only reason he hit that free kcik is because Del Piero was injured and Mutu wasnt on the pitch lol....the long range shot was good especially after cutting inside the player.

Hahah anyone but me think Mutu is a tad bit overrated?

Cool mate then i expect youve seen my Recoba and Sheva goals ? :p

Show us some more full matches dont have to be proper time just short matches please guys Man utd Vs Real Madrid please its difficult living in uk having to wait until end of next month for pro 5 :( i love watching all these movies some crackers just looks like complete new game and I like the new shooting system you can take long shots properly now thats so awesome :mrgreen:

Fatality said:
That vid was excellent, music fitted perfectly well done

Thank you every one for your nice comments. I'm thinking of making more videos to put up here for you to view. I would gladly like to include your goals so if you are interested of participating with your great screamers please notify me by PM. :)

Just had the most frustrating game!
DSC00009.JPG

thanks :) I always seem to get a player in that position to hit it like that but its so hard to get the timing and the shot power right for it to actually go in.

havnt seen many headers ive heard they improved wouldnt mind seeing a few headed goals please thanks :) :D

Brillant goal Freddie way Beckham takes corner is awesome and nice goal even if it was Real Madrid and owen against my team man utd ;) could you do a 5 min match on vid pretty please Man Utd Vs Real Madrid would be really appreciated :)

Back
Top Bottom