WE9 on a UK Ps2

russellclow

Conference
23 September 2004
Ok,

Im sure this has probably been covered in here, but I cant find it. If someone could direct me to a tutorial or thread with the info Id be grateful.

Basically, Im considering importing WE9 from Jap, so that I can get a sneaky peak at Pro Evo 5's gameplay! :p

Basically, I don't have a chipped PS2 nor can I read Japanese. I've seen a few people on these forums suggest patching the ISO or something, but have no idea what the hell they are talking about! xD

If anyone could help, Id be grateful for a link or info on how this would work - then I can decide if I wanna get WE9 :p

Wh00ps. :s It was easier to find than I thought - didn't notice that bit of teh forum at all :p

Thanks.

according to: http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=24009 You can burn the ISO's onto CD, not DVD. Anyone tried this - with a english translation patch, and a PAL patch and popped it onto CD and it works? Just don't want to spend £60 on a game only to find I cant play it :/

Cheers

You need to modify your PS2 to play imports.

That leaves you the options of a chip or swap magic etc....

Oh. is there not a patch on here or something to change it so that you can play it on a UK ps2?

Yep I managed to get one off Ebay quite cheap :)

Just hope the game actually works when it comes next week now :p

Back
Top Bottom