WE9 NTSC US (international)

B

benjo

Hi there,

Who alreaddy got it and who played it ?
New licenses, new clubs, updated transfers, online mode ?

PLEASE have break 5 minutes and answer.

it shipped but i don't think they hit the shelves until tomm. i know the licenses and the clubs are the same, not sure about transfers and such though.

Will there be option files for this US version available from this site? I'm sure that We9 will be hopelessly out of date by the time it arrives.

Hi, just a quick question. I got a modchip on my ps2 right. Well I am buying the original game. Just wanted to know that if it will detect my chip and BAN my IP(goin online). Cause that would suck. I know theres a way of turning it off but i lost the directions.

bummy_jab said:
Hi, just a quick question. I got a modchip on my ps2 right. Well I am buying the original game. Just wanted to know that if it will detect my chip and BAN my IP(goin online). Cause that would suck. I know theres a way of turning it off but i lost the directions.

I can see X-Box live doing something like that, but I doubt Sony will care.

Rosters the same as PES5. Guy on Soccer Gaming just confirmed it. Konami gave us a new title screen and a different box cover - what more do you want?

Switching off the chip = pressing the red button for like 2 seconds while it turns green and switches the console on.
For ripper gold 2, anyway.

I hoped replies from people who had really played that new version not only rumours.

The stores around me get it tomorrow but since I have conditioning tomorrow I won't be able to get till thursday.

I'm interested in the on-line difference between the X-Box and the PS2 if any.

Also graphical differences if any... IGN mentioned that hte X-Box looked a tad better, but I just don't see how the game can play well w/ those horrible controllers.

I think the Xbox version has headset communication while the PS2 version does not, that's about it other than the usual Live advantages...

And it plays fine with the Xbox controller (S anyway), I can switch between both version no problem, but I do have pretty large hands.

This information is based on PES5 but it will be the same.

TheWolf said:

I knew Konami were lazy, but THIS f**king lazy?? I haven't experienced it personally as much as you have as I've only ever played PES on the PlayStation 1 and WE8I on the Xbox. :)

Does anybody know if the player stats are going to be the same as they are on PES5 or if some players have improved/declined????

hey Ruffneck if you wouldn't mind could you post a pic of lampard and robinho's stats. if you can't no problem, but i just wanna see if they have improved much since the last game. Thanks in advance if u can

yah wel i alsow sopose to get the ps2 version today.....but i only got the xbox version....but i dont have an xbox anymore:(.....have to wait for the ps2 version.

philipe89 sry dont talk about warez:( .....i have the game but havnt played it yet,wil make a revieuw later on.
But i heard this from a source

" There are significant extras added to the
Winning Eleven series that overshadow the inferior product named
Pro Evo Soccer. Aside the fact that it includes gameplay additions
that haunted Pro Evo, it also has significantly more teams. Which
pretty much implies that Konami realizes Pro Evo was an incomplete
mockery of a Futbol game."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom