WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

Hi guys, great job your doing. I dont think the people who dont own we9 realise how easy it is with the new edit mode. But the really best work is the badges and sponsers, thats where the real skill is involved. But heres mine, i know some dont have badges like ireland cuz im still looking for a decent picture to use so i can grid it.

http://www.melkshamanddistrictskittleleague.co.uk/we9edit/ this should be an index of all the pics of kits ive got so far. I think ive got a pretty good england home and ireland home kit on there. Also i like the newcastle one.

pesswede said:
More Nationals...

Congratulations for your job, Pesswede!!! Now, it's easy to do badges for people like me...
Is your intention to do all national teams badges on WE9 (except Japan and South Korea, of course)? Well, on your collection, there are 4 badges to go:
- Saudi Arabia;
- Finland;
- Ivory Coast;
- Northern Ireland.

Could you do them?

Thank you very much!!!

RedRobin said:
Hi guys, great job your doing. I dont think the people who dont own we9 realise how easy it is with the new edit mode. But the really best work is the badges and sponsers, thats where the real skill is involved. But heres mine, i know some dont have badges like ireland cuz im still looking for a decent picture to use so i can grid it.

http://www.melkshamanddistrictskittleleague.co.uk/we9edit/ this should be an index of all the pics of kits ive got so far. I think ive got a pretty good england home and ireland home kit on there. Also i like the newcastle one.

You probably have done a good job, but the pics come up really big and distorted.

Saudi Arabia and Northern Irealand

Finland and Ivory Coast

Blackburn and Sunderland

Charlton and Bolton

Everton and Westham

Wigan and West Bromwich

Is that all of the international badges done now pesswede?
If you have done them all well done and I look forward to see all of you club ones.

If uve done them all, then maybe u can create a new topic that becomes a sticky or something to show them all off, or maybe a website? Ive got webspace if u wanted to knock together a little site to show off all the kits, boots etc from we9.

yeh peswedde, no that all of the national badges ahev been done you should make a new thread which has all of them in it as one post...easier to navigate ya see ;)

Yes that's all the national badges..and i will make the club badges now..i can make a new tread..but i don't know if it will be a sticky...

celtic and olympiakos have been done somewhere i remember seeing them when i searched the thread. i think they might be on front page actually in the updated topic. Havent seen fenerbache and benfica yet.

pesswede said:
Yes that's all the national badges..and i will make the club badges now..i can make a new tread..but i don't know if it will be a sticky...

Cool, could you please make Southamptons badge?

hey pesswede if you make a new thread make sure you tell us what its called
just in case ya never know

Can you show us a picture of Olympique Lyonnais please,

sorry for my bad english

Thank you !

I know this will appeal to a pretty limited audience, but here are some examples of my Nationwide Conference kits...

A quick question...do I need an Xport to load up an option file, and how do I do it? I'm close to having a full Nationwide Conference file.

My team, currently topping the table :), Exeter City...

Cambridge Utd...

Accrington Stanley...

Grays Athletic...

York City...

I'll post some more up later.

ecfc_max said:
I know this will appeal to a pretty limited audience, but here are some examples of my Nationwide Conference kits...

dont exeter have a black strip?

ecfc_max said:

A quick question...do I need an Xport to load up an option file, and how do I do it? I'm close to having a full Nationwide Conference file.

Cambridge Utd...

Accrington Stanley...

Grays Athletic...

York City...

Nice one!. Can you do Aldershot's home and away kits?

Cheers

Mike

Chelsea11 - Our black kit, as seen vs Man Utd was a special Centenary kit for last season. Our new away kit is navy blue, as you see in the picture.

Mike - I will do Aldershot - leaving it to the end though as the Charters logo makes it one of the hardest to do...

ecfc_max said:
Chelsea11 - Our black kit, as seen vs Man Utd was a special Centenary kit for last season. Our new away kit is navy blue, as you see in the picture.

Mike - I will do Aldershot - leaving it to the end though as the Charters logo makes it one of the hardest to do...

I know what you mean, I tried to get one done for PES4! Well it was red and blue and had the badge and that was about as close as I could get!

Mike

Back
Top Bottom