we7 patches

trojanfoe

Gooner
11 June 2002
Waterlooville, Hampshire, UK
Arsenal
Hi guys - I have decided to play a bit of retro winning eleven and want to know if anyone knows where the we7 translation (and other) patches are these days? They are hard to find - perhaps someone has some they could send me/provide a link for?

Much appreciated,
Andy

Last edited:
Cheers Noizpop, but I've already had a good look around filefront. There are some patches there, but they are mostly for the PC and the PS2 ones are 'add-ons' for existing patches, which isn't much use.

If you can suggest anywhere else, I would be grateful.

Cheers,
Andy

Cheers Noizpop, but I've already had a good look around filefront. There are some patches there, but they are mostly for the PC and the PS2 ones are 'add-ons' for existing patches, which isn't much use.

If you can suggest anywhere else, I would be grateful.

Cheers,
Andy

Would be great if we could somehow play a Patched WE7 on a PS3....

You're right Andy, they are made for pc. I though I had lots of ppf patches somewhere, but I'm realizing that unfortunately I lost most of them doing some cleaning at home. I will keep looking for them and I will let you know something, ok? Besides, I've got some WE7 already patched, so maybe there is a way to extract the patch from them to be used in a new ISO image.

Would be great if we could somehow play a Patched WE7 on a PS3....

that's absolutely the dream of my life mate

because I know those days have gone and konami will not be able to fix this mess. not this year, not in 5 years

Hey, you have to get WE7International (jap ntsc version). It doesnt have the slowdown problems of we7, and its easier to find patches for. For me, one of the stand out WE versions ever. For me, WE2007JLCC is the best version, and although we7int is quite different (different we era i suppose where not as many moves or variable animations etc lead to a more manual and smoother game) its definately the only other WE i play. I liked we8jl,9jl,10jl etc, but for me we2007JLcc is basically the improved version and the ultimate to date. We2008 isnt bad either as it has the national teams and plays just as slow (realistic pace). But after we7int, the series changed, so for the era, we7int was the final and best of the old WE... hahah but yeah.. get we7int.. its a better game!!!

I bought WE7i because of these reason but now i have it cant find any patches that i used to have. Seem to remeber there being some good wendetta ones. Anyone know where i can find some ps2 patches for the game?

Cheers lads

I'll second this motion by pleading like a girl for a patch for the Japanese version of WE7i. If anybody has one, it would be great if there was a link to one!

pesinsight had some patches for we7i but the links of the ones i tried appear dead now shame.i have we7i with redux 2.0 patch and another one with the classicos 2004 patch both of which are really good to play as i use them now and again for a bit of nostalga.pity that the links of the other ones i found appear dead as it was just after this that i started patching games!
a lot of people thought that WE6FE was a really good game this is one i would like to play cant seem to find it anywhere and also if there was a patched version then i would most definetly like to try. i have patched just about every version there is from we7I on wards and the difference a good patch makes is unbelieveable.

Ill see what patches i have and let you guys knwo shortly.. im sure i have some for we7int..
Ive kepts all my we cd/dvd's with iso's(backups)+the patch added. Ill see if i have the individual patch files. Im pretty sure (just before we8 9 and 10) i got a really good we7int patch , probably one of the latest.. maybe a euro or wc patch..cant remember.. the zip files, but was too lazy to patch it.. If not im 100% sure i have cd's with some english patches applied.. fernando the mastermind ofcourse.. and im sure i have some of these for we7 (all jap versions that is). Ill be back :) have to look at my old hardrives..

but yeah.. if there are any version of winning eleven to keep..its we7int (jap version).. better than we7 and without we7's slowdowns (thats what ruined it.. the stuttering). We7int's only problem was that you had to time tackes perfectly or youd get a red card.. happens alot.. so i guess great for people who love hard defencive games.. oh yeah.. very hard to get past players...offensively..and the "catch up" factor was annoying..
but overall.. it was a simple game.. not as many animations as the later we's making it more fluid.. loved how the ball moved so fast on cracking shots.. and how it bounced so well off the back boarding.. oh yeah.. the view (middle intermediate - or whatever it was called - the default one) was the best veiw on any we's.. this changed in we8 9 10 and jl2007cc and we2008..

ciao for now :)

Thanks fernando!!! the legend speaks :) im pretty the patches i have, have your english patch on it. Ill let you know shortly.
Btw, just like to take this opportunity to thankyou so much for all the work you have done with winning eleven patches. Dont think us fans would have ever enjoyed the game as much as youre patches has allowed us to..

Btw, do you know what the best patches (which have to include your fantastic english patch) in terms of kits, tranfers, balls etc and bug free for we7international (jap ntsc version) and we2007jlcc and we2008. These are the only we's i play. Ill check the edit section, but if anyone has any comments, please let us know..

I am looking for the patch for WE6 Final evolution (ps2). Can anyone help me please? I've searched for quite a while, but none of those links is valid.

where did you get we6 fe from m8! as i would like to try this game about the only one i have not got!!!:(

Hi all :)
Hey fernando, is that your final english patch for we7 or we7int??

Anyways, sorry but couldnt find any we7 or we7int patches. All i have are cd's with patches applied. I have we6:fe + EPL Edition patch, we6:fe + Wedoit patch and extras, WE7 + Rentboy patch, WE7 + Wendetta 2004 patch. Cant find any of my we7int + patches.. only an orginal version. Well hopefully that link you gave is for we7Int fernando???

btw, what is the latest english patch you made for football kindgom (which i recently purchased). I have 2 of the same name, but both are different sizes, so im wondering if one has an error etc.. can you please help fernando - these are the FK patches i have: fernando_fk_english_003.ppf but one is 195kb and another 303kb??

Last edited:
The we7 patch is for the japanese version. Dunno if it had the tag international on it, mean in japan. Cant remember well.

Now of FK, thing i had a wip version somewhere, but you got to have a lot of patience until i find it. im in process of backing up old stuff and throwing away cds so i hope its not lost.

Hey there,
Yeah when i say we7int, i mean Winning Eleven 7 International (Jap NTSC) version.. its one of the best version of winning eleven to date. And all the versions that are japanese are the better ones.. generally speaking. I dont mind pes2008 for ps2.. thats not bad, but still prefer we2007jlcc (japanese ofcourse).

So are you saying that patch you posted the link for is only for winning eleven 7 (ie. the version that came out just before the we7int jap version)??? If you can find some for we7international(jap ntsc) then id be really greatful.. and ill be patient.. haha just hope you didnt lose them or accidently throw them out. Also let me know if you find any of your Football Kingdom patches. Thanks again for replying so quick fernando ;)

btw.. have any of you guys played the dynamite soccer games.. i bought a ps1 - chipped, to be able to play dynamite soccer 98/2000 (same versions), dynamite soccer 2000, and dynamite soccer 2004. DS2000 is probably my favourite... players arent as small as they are in ds2004, and although most is manual, you still have an auto pass button... really cool games... just need to translate the menu's n moves hahah ;)might have to ask you fernando or anyone else here who knows japanese to let me know what some of the menu's/button config/moves actually translate...

cheers,
steve b ;)

The we7 patch is for the japanese version. Dunno if it had the tag international on it, mean in japan. Cant remember well.

Now of FK, thing i had a wip version somewhere, but you got to have a lot of patience until i find it. im in process of backing up old stuff and throwing away cds so i hope its not lost.

mate i'm searching from a while for your translation of we8 live ware evolution.do u have it??

Hi all :)
Hey fernando, is that your final english patch for we7 or we7int??

Anyways, sorry but couldnt find any we7 or we7int patches. All i have are cd's with patches applied. I have we6:fe + EPL Edition patch, we6:fe + Wedoit patch and extras, WE7 + Rentboy patch, WE7 + Wendetta 2004 patch. Cant find any of my we7int + patches.. only an orginal version. Well hopefully that link you gave is for we7Int fernando???

btw, what is the latest english patch you made for football kindgom (which i recently purchased). I have 2 of the same name, but both are different sizes, so im wondering if one has an error etc.. can you please help fernando - these are the FK patches i have: fernando_fk_english_003.ppf but one is 195kb and another 303kb??

here is the latest ppf i've found in my hd:

beta 06wip

fk006b.rar - 0.18MB

dont remember the changes

Back
Top Bottom