WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

In the second page of stats under the teamwork, there use to be four stats, they have taken one of. there still seems to be two for other leg stats but condition or fitness is missing.

ofcourse was Celtic licensed in we9/pes5 (cuz nakamura plays there:) )

Thanks Thomas, do not stop :|

Thomas please

peux tu poster les stats de robinho :)
après avoir vu celle de messi
j'espere que lui aussi a progressé

thx

from gamefaqs.com :

" ...and it only took us 5,956 miles to do it

'Faster, slicker and attackier.' That was our jet-lagged first impression after stepping off the flight back from Tokyo, having flown out to see Konami unveil the latest installment in its legendary footy series. Having scooped the first ever hands-on with Winning Eleven 10 (which will form the backbone of Preo Evo 6 later this year) we were impressed and more than a little surprised.

What's clear from playing the game, and speaking to its creator Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka, is that Pro Evo 6 is going to be a much more open-minded and free-flowing game than the very serious-minded sim that was Pro Evo 5.

Step-in tackles are no longer as effective, while dribbling feels significantly more fluid, and the whole thing moves at a noticeably quicker pace. Headers and sliding tackles are also more useful now, and the refs aren't suck pickey babies either. All good, then- altough we were surprised how easy scoring was.

Obvoiusly, this is Pro Evo- so theres still fathoms of depth to explore, but theres no denying the flashy feel, with some glorious new trick animations. We'll have an in-depth featurenext month, including a playfest and info on the PS3 and PSP versions. For now, though, you start getting excited while we head to bed. And yes, 'attackier' is a word.

(Just typed that all up from the latest OPS2 mag, I am now tired :(. In the pics: Eto'o shooting against Valencia. What looks like Juventus in their red strip, could be Vieria. Confirms Celtic as still fully licensed with Hartson sliding in a goal. And a team in grey I don't recognise.)
"

law_lei said:
Thomas please

peux tu poster les stats de robinho :)
après avoir vu celle de messi
j'espere que lui aussi a progressé

thx

Désolé, mais les images viennent d'un forum japonais, et j'ai demander plusieurs stats et photos de joueurs comme Cris, Ribery, Zidane, Henry, Diarra etc.. et rien, donc il faudra attendre.

oki merci quand meme

juste une autre info
moi je viens de wearepes
comme je sais que tu es avec kawai des megas habitués de ce site
tu ne saurais pas quand est ce qu'il va etre remis en marche

fozan said:
from gamefaqs.com :

" ...and it only took us 5,956 miles to do it

'Faster, slicker and attackier.' That was our jet-lagged first impression after stepping off the flight back from Tokyo, having flown out to see Konami unveil the latest installment in its legendary footy series. Having scooped the first ever hands-on with Winning Eleven 10 (which will form the backbone of Preo Evo 6 later this year) we were impressed and more than a little surprised.

What's clear from playing the game, and speaking to its creator Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka, is that Pro Evo 6 is going to be a much more open-minded and free-flowing game than the very serious-minded sim that was Pro Evo 5.

Step-in tackles are no longer as effective, while dribbling feels significantly more fluid, and the whole thing moves at a noticeably quicker pace. Headers and sliding tackles are also more useful now, and the refs aren't suck pickey babies either. All good, then- altough we were surprised how easy scoring was.

Obvoiusly, this is Pro Evo- so theres still fathoms of depth to explore, but theres no denying the flashy feel, with some glorious new trick animations. We'll have an in-depth featurenext month, including a playfest and info on the PS3 and PSP versions. For now, though, you start getting excited while we head to bed. And yes, 'attackier' is a word.

(Just typed that all up from the latest OPS2 mag, I am now tired :(. In the pics: Eto'o shooting against Valencia. What looks like Juventus in their red strip, could be Vieria. Confirms Celtic as still fully licensed with Hartson sliding in a goal. And a team in grey I don't recognise.)
"
Sounds very good :)

Well why is Junka suddenly banned?

No matter what, Im looking forward to the official release. Can't wait and thanks for all the info and pics mates! :)

FC Porto is already licensed.

Hey you guys could have atleast given him a warning instead of a direct ban. I know there is a warez policy but can you blame the guy for being overenthusiastic? Junka has been posting in here everyday for weeks now and given us quite some useful and 'legal' information. Cut the guy some slack.

no warez ? ok

but what about that : "Kezz
Evil Nazi Dictator " ???

What the fuck is that ??? my goodness, i pray god wearepes.com wil return soon...

mazanga said:
Hey you guys could have atleast given him a warning instead of a direct ban. I know there is a warez policy but can you blame the guy for being overenthusiastic? Junka has been posting in here everyday for weeks now and given us quite some useful and 'legal' information. Cut the guy some slack.

All that does is causing troubles for us and our team sorting all the mess of users starting with special "questions" about it. I already told Junka last year about it to stop making the crowd go wild here.

He's back now anyway.

aoi alpha said:
no warez ? ok

but what about that : "Kezz
Evil Nazi Dictator " ???

What the fuck is that ??? my goodness, i pray god wearepes.com wil return soon...

That's sarcasm and a joke. Don't take that seriously, mate.

Ruijsf said:
Come can´t believe you guys ban wemerica and now junka.Shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1. Junka's unbanned.

2. WEmerica is a twat who should have been banned a long time before.

And now back to the topic here, please. Thanks.

NO WAREZ ON WEarePES.com TOO !!!
So, be quiet and polite please !!!
(it's absolutely normal that weamerica was banned ... it's the same on all the clear-sighted sites of the world !!)

Last edited:

Oh crap man....can somebody PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE repost the first page of stats? They have all be pulled down due to bandwith.

Thomas goal, where are you getting these pics? Japanese site? Please tell me, I can read japanese thank you!

Back
Top Bottom