Up to date PES games?

tinpanalley

Premiership
15 May 2006
So, 22 looks increasingly unplayable. I know we have another EvoWeb Patch that is being developed for 21 and will probably be amazing. But I was thinking there might be other mods for 2017, 13 and other good PES versions for 201-22 that I might not know about. Does anyone know of any, and where would I go other than here to look for them?

The issue i got with PES 2008 to 2013 is that : it's not coming from PESEDIT, probably in terms of database the best regarding stats, structure, and tactics.
So i fear to install a PES 2013 version and kill my PESEDIT last version from 2012-2013 version.

For every patch i got, i don't install the very last version with, for example on PES 2013 the 2013-2014 version. I like to got the version of the patch, the latest one from the era when it was out for all game from PES 2008 to 2013 (no PES 2009 as i hate it)
Also for Fifa as the game started only on FIFA 11 to be excactly in game as PS360 version / except some celebrations in real time, probably a "forgot" for EA it happens / only on FIFA 11 unfortunately. Because EVERYTHING is similar to PS360. graphically, gameplay, engine etc.

Is there a way like with @Sany023 patch for PES 6, to have a separate version of i don't know, Fifa 14 or PES 2013 on your PC?
Just a question. If not, whatever, it's not a big issue, just want to try a 2021 created version to see graphically/in terms of faces, sponsors etc. how good it is

I appreciate all the input guys, but maybe we can stick to the question I asked rather than going off on tangents.
And @millossobek, probably best not to talk about getting the actual game in any way that isn't by buying the original game properly. But thanks for the heads up about the mod here.

I appreciate all the input guys, but maybe we can stick to the question I asked rather than going off on tangents.
And @millossobek, probably best not to talk about getting the actual game in any way that isn't by buying the original game properly. But thanks for the heads up about the mod here.
No worries bro, those links I showed you (including the games, here: https://evoweb.uk/threads/retro-pes-installments.83793/) are approved 100% by the moderators, and uploaded by evoweb users with their permission. :TU:

Reactions: Tom
Reactions: Tom
Actually, this is an original season 2013 patch for PES 2013. :TU: a 2013 patch for PES 2021 would be awesome!
Ok, then let me just bring this back to my original question which is about whether any previous PES games have patches/mods for the 2021-22 season.

I think I finally got what you're trying to find bro. :)

You want to find a "classic patch" for PES 2021, right? a patch with a complete previous season, right?

Here is the closest I could find: https://evoweb.uk/threads/06-01-202...-downgrade-may-update-kits-in-progress.84124/
No. Sorry I felt like what I said was clear.
"mods for 2017, 13 and other good PES versions for 2021-22". Meaning 2021-22 season mods made for earlier PES games. I see some for 2013, 2017. PES6 only has one that really works well, Firebird and it is still in development for the new season.

Got (again) an issue with patchs for PES 6 : they all got their stats modded "for a better gameplay"!
I don't care, i want the original. Those + and - is pretty anoying me. It's like they put sliders on the game.
The thing is i tried at least 5 Sany release which i got interest : all got those weird stats. If i ddl PES6 it's not only by nostalgia but i respect the gameplay
choice from this time.

And also there was a lot of stuffs hidden like i said with the Ronnie Elastico or the Marseille turn like Zidane with 2 type of stats over 90 or 95.
Well at least having two option file one original and one modded for those who prefers why not... Also some modification as at the time some players playing style were unknown (youth especially). But i tried, and i go to stats and as i got a very good memory of those, i was a bit mehhh when i saw the motion.

If they wants to game slower or "more simulation" well, yes no prob. If they 1. They're doing it directly on the game itself by modifying the engine and the gameplay system 2. gives the choice to got it or not.

BTW i won't NEVER insult the big big work of those who were building those OF. I know it's a ton of work. But a lot of work doesn't mean in the right direction.
It's just that stats to me is... Something sacred 😆
Also, if i could, i still got the PES 2008 book with all the special moves and it's mentionned on it. I gotted PES 6 book with DVD too and it's the same system i think : perhaps one or two added special moves.
One thing i don't have a clue, is that you can "unlock" those moves by the player's form (+6 to +12% etc. depending the attribute)

Example: there's Body feint, and the level above in term of efficiency > Double Feint. Well to me it's two different move but that's PES old school system: Double Touch was more efficient by far than Double feint.
(forward, up-forward, forward or the same but with down-forward) i will wrote from the book i just took right now ;) so it's not my memory, wasn't even aware of it:
Those number correspond to the level of Dribbling Accuracy
70 to 84 = Normal body feint, the player does the body feint in the two lateral direction
85 and more / wrong foot below 1 to 5 = Double Contact on his the weak foot direction (left footed > body feint to the right) but Body feint in the direction of his strong foot.
85 and 6 or more in weak foot : the player will do Double contact (such as R9 and Kaka) will do double contact in BOTH sense
Forgot : below 70 : no feint at all

Voilà for example. If someone got the book to enumarate those feint... I don't have so much motivation about PES 6 honestly, as i'm working on PES 2021 and i don't got super power to duplicate myself lol

oh ok.. try googling for example "PES 2013 season 2021" and you'll find plenty of examples.

This is an example of what I think you are looking for.
Ok, I've looked around. Found some interesting stuff for PES2017. Great game.
The only problem is that it seems like a lot of these mods are sort of quickly slapped together and crash here and there for no reason. And for the ones that work well, there are also other people who come along and make unofficial updates without knowing how the original patch was made (like what happens with EvoWeb Patch) and that ultimately also break the game. And then the final thing is good patches but that are trapped behind 10-15 pages of ads that are annoying even with an ad blocker.

Ok, I've looked around. Found some interesting stuff for PES2017. Great game.
The only problem is that it seems like a lot of these mods are sort of quickly slapped together and crash here and there for no reason. And for the ones that work well, there are also other people who come along and make unofficial updates without knowing how the original patch was made (like what happens with EvoWeb Patch) and that ultimately also break the game. And then the final thing is good patches but that are trapped behind 10-15 pages of ads that are annoying even with an ad blocker.
Yes, that's the problem with PES 2017 mods, it's buggy as hell. I think it would be less problematic if you use a patch with only update patch with new database + new kits but still using konami's stock faces & stadiums. From my experience the bug comes from faces, tattoos, sometimes stadiums

Yes, that's the problem with PES 2017 mods, it's buggy as hell. I think it would be less problematic if you use a patch with only update patch with new database + new kits but still using konami's stock faces & stadiums. From my experience the bug comes from faces, tattoos, sometimes stadiums
Oh, really? Interesting.
Do you know of another PES that doesn't have this problem with add-on mods?

Oh, really? Interesting.
Do you know of another PES that doesn't have this problem with add-on mods?

Well compare to PES 2017 or 2016... i think mods PES 2019 to PES 2021 is pretty much stable. Whether its faces, tattoos, balls, scoreboards or stadiums.

Cant speak with <pes 2013, i dont have many experience with the game. Maybe someone on retro thread could answer you about those games

The issue i got with PES 2008 to 2013 is that : it's not coming from PESEDIT, probably in terms of database the best regarding stats, structure, and tactics.
So i fear to install a PES 2013 version and kill my PESEDIT last version from 2012-2013 version.

For every patch i got, i don't install the very last version with, for example on PES 2013 the 2013-2014 version. I like to got the version of the patch, the latest one from the era when it was out for all game from PES 2008 to 2013 (no PES 2009 as i hate it)
Also for Fifa as the game started only on FIFA 11 to be excactly in game as PS360 version / except some celebrations in real time, probably a "forgot" for EA it happens / only on FIFA 11 unfortunately. Because EVERYTHING is similar to PS360. graphically, gameplay, engine etc.

Is there a way like with @Sany023 patch for PES 6, to have a separate version of i don't know, Fifa 14 or PES 2013 on your PC?
Just a question. If not, whatever, it's not a big issue, just want to try a 2021 created version to see graphically/in terms of faces, sponsors etc. how good it is

Answering your last question yes it can be done, i found it just now xD
you have to change 2 address at your exe with an hex editor

1- for your option file location at the address 010D0AE9 you will see "KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2013\save" for example you can change it for... "KONAMI\PES 2013 new patch x 2021\save"

try to always respect the quantity of characters dont use less dont delete only replace and remember that your option file will be save in there from now on

2- for your whole game location, you need to modify the exe address where it reads the registry

at the address 01123BD4 you will see "SOFTWARE\KONAMI\PES2013" again, change it by always replacing for example "SOFTWARE\KONAMI\P13NP21"

once you done that then you will have to run a registry file with the modifications you have done and the new location for your patch i leave you an example of what will be

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\KONAMI\P13NP21]
"code"="SHVY-3LE9-TMNH-7K5L-JN73"
"installdir"="D:\\Juegos\\KONAMI\\any folder you want\\"
"version"="1.04.0000"

i hope this helps!

EDIT:

Not sure if is this address 00085D25 but i think this is for the location of the settings.dat created by the settings.exe you should modify it with the same values as you did in step 1... haven't test it, waiting for your feedback!

Last edited:
Thanks mate. I will try it later (first i got to choose, ddl a full patch etc.), it seems a lot to do for it and knowing myself... I will got to retry and found what i missed to do lol.
But your post will serve for sure, thanks again.

Thanks mate. I will try it later (first i got to choose, ddl a full patch etc.), it seems a lot to do for it and knowing myself... I will got to retry and found what i missed to do lol.
But your post will serve for sure, thanks again.

as an advice copy and paste your actual install just to have a backup, usually patch installers mess with registry, so be careful :)

How to do the body feint in PES 6 if I play with joystick ?
Same as with 4 direction pad. The game is a 8 directions game so designed for.
But it shouldn't be that hard to do the same with the analog stick.
Combination are simple as a Shoryuken

You're not used at all to use a 8 D-pad?
Try the same motion, but like if at every push to a direction would be like if you click on the button.
Well i think some others moves needs another button pushed in the same time, but not that one...
So: 1. pushing to the first direction 2. Pushing to the second 3. Pushing to the third.

You don't need to push any other button for doing the move (like L1 or R2 for example).
Do you see how it work for feint but with the Right stick? on PES or FIFA. It's the same but with the Left stick.
I don't see what's the big issue about it mate.
Clicking once or enchain the buttons without any "break" like in Mortal Kombat (except when you got to push twice the same button but it's super simple) i think will result the same

The best is to try it :TU:
I founded the PDF of that books some years ago, for PES 6, on Torrent as it wasn't available anymore to buy it. I don't know if i still got it (will check on my archives) but i doubt about it. Perhaps it's still exist somewhere on an Ebook website...
Got tons of stuffs on many HDD and erased a lot so i really don't know.

Answering your last question yes it can be done, i found it just now xD
you have to change 2 address at your exe with an hex editor

1- for your option file location at the address 010D0AE9 you will see "KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2013\save" for example you can change it for... "KONAMI\PES 2013 new patch x 2021\save"

try to always respect the quantity of characters dont use less dont delete only replace and remember that your option file will be save in there from now on

2- for your whole game location, you need to modify the exe address where it reads the registry

at the address 01123BD4 you will see "SOFTWARE\KONAMI\PES2013" again, change it by always replacing for example "SOFTWARE\KONAMI\P13NP21"

once you done that then you will have to run a registry file with the modifications you have done and the new location for your patch i leave you an example of what will be

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\KONAMI\P13NP21]
"code"="SHVY-3LE9-TMNH-7K5L-JN73"
"installdir"="D:\\Juegos\\KONAMI\\any folder you want\\"
"version"="1.04.0000"

i hope this helps!

EDIT:

Not sure if is this address 00085D25 but i think this is for the location of the settings.dat created by the settings.exe you should modify it with the same values as you did in step 1... haven't test it, waiting for your feedback!

@Hayes it was here in fact

Back
Top Bottom