• Do you play Fantasy Premier League? Come join the official Evo-Web FPL and see if you have what it takes to be crowned Evo-Web FPL Champion - or, if you haven't, give out some banter in the chat! Join the league here! and Join the conversation here!
  • Please don't mark any of our emails as spam. We never send out unsolicited emails - you have signed up for them at some point. Use the unsubscribe links in the emails if you don't want them and please check your watched threads, watched forums and email preferences if you feel like you're getting more than you want.

Unable to register"

karan

Non-League
23 July 2004
hi all i just need some help in order to pes5 online when i want put user id it says Unable to register" so can some one plz help me or register me for user id and pass i apreciat . thanks

karan

Non-League
23 July 2004
this is realy strange even i couldnt get one reply , iam telling gys i need ure help , np i will tell u agian my problem , i have ps2 and pes5 orginal , so i configured evry think is ok but when i want to make user id and pass it says all the time unable to register so could some one plz do me user id and pass i will thank him realy ,,

karan

Non-League
23 July 2004
if some one can make me user id and pass plz add me ure msn ,binbrek@msn.com

Top Bottom